Menu

Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I'm gonna tell you where you can go!
8/21/2006 4:43:52 PM
Thanks Kathleen,
Good info-you're terriffic for getting it out to us.
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2006 5:27:23 PM

Thanks, Joyce!

I've seen you in other forums,  I just want to let the newer members know that there are lots of forums and great people they should get to know!

New Reply
+0
8/21/2006 6:20:19 PM
Thanks Kathleen, For anyone studying Marketing your Subject line is a good example .It has all the basic strategies needed to capture a prospect or customer. I just could not help myself from having a look.,despite 250 emails to wade through whilst on " coffee break." Enjoy your day cheers Jenny Ps opps nearly forgot,it;s a very helpful list too,thanks Kathleen
FREE TO JOIN!!!! You deserver a piece of the action. AGLOCO - www.agloco.com/r/BBBC0506 http://www.wealthtoolbox.com/?ref=jennrai@iinet.net.au
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2006 6:57:19 PM

Thank you, Jennifer!

With all the recent discussions lately about too many messages or repeated headlines, and tons of forum invitations, after that a lot of forum activity has dropped off in the past week.  The pendulum swung too far and now there's quiet where there used to be lots of activity.  If I had to make a suggestion, I'd tell everyone to click on the "Reports" link up top, then click on "Most Active Members" and click on each of those peoples' forums, that's where a lot of action is!

New Reply
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/21/2006 8:33:07 PM
Kathleen:
Just because these "Most Active" members have this fame they should be given as much as click? Some of their posts are void of education or entertainment let alone anything you can take to the bank. 
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!