Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Show

47 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Apologies to all ....
8/21/2006 8:52:37 AM
Dear AdLnadPro friend Your humor was enlightening, however....... I too, suffered from a Cervical compression and I put it off for a year because I didn't want that "nasty" scar. Boy was I off track! I had cervical decompression and fusion of c-3-4, 4-5 and now I no longer suffer from the neck pains that I tolerated for YEARS. As far as my "ego" goes, the scar is not that noticable and I don't even think about it except when I'm shaving and see it in the mirror. I'm disabled with a "balance disorder" and the Neurologist wouldn't pursue my disablity until I had the cervical issue resolved. Now this may not apply to you, but they got my attention with the statement that a fall could result in "paralysis," I decided my ego was not worth being totally disabled for the rest of my life when I had an option to resolve the issue. Dear lady, listen to your Dr's. my two cents Tom
<:))))<>< Tom Show Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (KJV) http://www.aplacetopray.com http://www.mymonavie.com/4u2bhealthier http://www.tsdjenterprise.com
+0
8/21/2006 9:01:29 AM

Hi my Sweet Friend!  :-)

Sorry to hear about your pain. I hope the Docs can really fix you. You know what? They may be right about it being due in part to your time on the Net.

As much as we would miss you I must recommend you do take it a little easier. Pay attention to what position you keep your neck in. If you have it bent forward to much you may be straining it, adjust your computer so you don't have to keep your neck in the same position to long. Raise the computer if you have to. If you had someone to give you a neck message it might help also. My neck is hurting just thinking about your neck pain, ouch! I bet you were in extreme pain. Please take care of yourself. Bye!  ;-)

Oh, I promise not to pinch you any more till you get well.  lol  :-)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2006 9:27:23 AM
Oh Dr. V!
This was intended as an opportunity for the blood sucker types to be exposed the "You-ness" of Dr. Conti.
How fortunate for them. They will likely never be the same after the experience-so you can go ahead and do your "thing" and get all better now.

Hugs across the world to you.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2006 9:33:56 AM
Take it easy and try to relax, Linda
+0
Lisa Reddell

254 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/21/2006 10:07:34 AM
Venerina,

I'm so sorry to hear about your herniated disk... that's just the pits. I can't pretend to know what you are going through with your neck, but I have a bulging disk in my lower back, so I think I probably have a good idea.

Take care of yourself, and know that we will be around, waiting for your return and praying for your recovery.

Toodles,

Lisa :)
Lisa Reddell :`)
Do you love candles?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!