Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Apologies to all ....
8/23/2006 7:01:30 AM

Thank you Linda ...

I am trying ... had to take a few days off work ... but I can't even sit still for long ... so better to carry on life as normal as possible ....

Take care and best wishes

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 7:04:50 AM

Hey Lisa ...

Thank you ... you are a sweetie ...

I am discovering more and more people with back problems ... It's amazing and so many, so young and vibrant too ....

I am sorry to hear about your back ... since it is the main part of the body responsible for keeping us upright ... we all need to be a little more careful and pay more attention to it ...

I hope you can get some relief for yours too...

Take care and a hug

Toodles .... (I just love that!!!)

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 7:08:40 AM

Hello Margaret ...

Thank you ...

Yes I tried back manipulation and it didn't work ... I also tried massage, stone therapy, hot and cold treatments ... aromatherapy... yoga... stretching ... Alexander Technique ... alas ... nothing helped ....

On Georgios' suggestion .. I am going to try Chinese acupuncture ... maybe that will work ... at the moment I am using an electrical pulse massage machine which seems to ease the pain a little ....

In fact I am hooked up right now as I type...

Take care and thank you again

God Bless

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 7:14:05 AM

Hey Tom

How right you are.... and this time there was no choice but to grin and bear ...

Thank you dear friend .... just goes to prove that prevention is better and EASIER than cure!!!!

Take care and best wishes

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 7:25:16 AM

My sweet Atlantean friend, Rose ...

Boy oh boy are you right .... on all accounts... and yes I am trying to follow my spiritual guides ... and my own intuition of what my body is telling me to do ...

I'm also practising meditation, visualisation and self-hypnosis to try and tell my body nothing is wrong with it ...to try and help the healing from within to out ...

Thank you my friend ...

A big hug to you

Venerina

+0