Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 57th Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum (POTW)!
8/21/2006 6:59:03 PM

Hello everyone! Thank you for all the nice comments, well wishes and the lovely graphics! beautiful posts. I am enjoying all of them!

I'm sorry I have not posted to everyone here. Today as been such a day!
LOL! You wouldn't believe it. But I need to vent anyway so look out! here I go.

First of all, This morning (and this wasn't a problem, just kept me away from responding to your wonderful words) My dad called and asked me to go pick up a washer, dryer pair they purchased.  It took me about 3 hours to pick them up and help dad get them in the house. Stressing to say the least because he has a heart condition and shouldn't be doing stuff like that!

Then I'm back home. Answer a few posts, messages, invites. Kids come in. Get a phone call. cows in the road! Argh!!!!! OK. So I go down the road. Me and Joshua get her back home. I am gathering what I need to repair a bad spot in the fence. Guess what? Wasn't 5 minutes my neighbor called and said she was back across the road! OMG! Ok, I'm not quiet seething yet, but it's rising fast. LOL! The little heifer comes back to the yard with a Lot of proding. And I get Joshua to fetch their feed before we put her back in the fence. (By the way, there is plenty of grass, plus we feed them about 10 pounds of feed a day!) She's not hungry.

Ok, all good. I take the materials I need to fix what I Think is wrong with the fence. The corner post is competely busted! hanging in mid-air about 6 inches above ground! anyone with a fence can visual this problem. Anyone else cannot. But the only way to fix is to completely rebuild the entire corner! So (again) I "jury rig" what I can to "hopefully" keep her up tonight. Tomorrow morning early I will be building new fence. Drat!

O.K, Sorry ya'll, Rant over! This may not have been the place to post it. But you're all here learning more about my life right? It's 7:52pm and has been an extremely long day. I'll catch up in the morning.

Luv ya all,
Your exhausted friend,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Dee
Dee Winder

96 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/21/2006 7:30:54 PM
Hosted by SparkleTags.com
+0
Rose Smith

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2006 8:29:53 PM
Hi, Angela. Congratulations on becoming POTW. You sound like a lady who really knows what she's doing out here. Rose
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2006 9:49:24 PM

Hello John & LaNell,

Congratulation's Angela !!  On being selected as this weeks POTW.  Hope you have a great week ahead my friend. Keep up the great work !!

respectfully,

+0
Leslie Combs

890 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2006 10:52:38 PM

Congratulations Angela  you deserve and enjoy your week in the spotlight.

Your Friend,

Leslie

Turn Your Dreams Into Reality Leslie Combs community.adlandpro.com/go/ladyliberty51/welcome.aspx, http://www.ezinfocenter.com/7338490/Free http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/78305 http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-5734
+0