Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Be careful Community - I smell a fresh RAT!!!!
8/17/2006 11:42:34 AM
If you go to www.snopes.com you will read all about this scam. I get several of these a day and I cannot believe that people actually fall for this. I email them and tell them shame on you!! They will have to answer to God for the wrong they are doing or trying to do to people. If something sounds too good to be true it is a scam.  In this life we do not get something for nothing and all this scam will do is clean out your bank account.  Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention.

Elizabeth
"There is a law in psychology that if you form a picture in your mind of what you would like to be, and you keep and hold that picture there long enough, you will soon become exactly as you have been thinking." William James 1842-1910, Psycho
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2006 12:37:45 PM

Elizabeth,

Thank you for stopping by and posting this very interesting and useful information. Unfortunately, there are people who fall for it ... all we can do is try to alert them and protect each other.

Kindest wishes to you

Venerina

+0
JJ
JJ Pickels

79 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/17/2006 12:40:07 PM

Yes Venerina!

Those rats are out there, I have received emails from the UK, England, Nigeria, all saying I have won a load of money, which would be great, but you have to pay the $1500, $1750 just to get it.

Watch out, I reported them as SPAM!

Keep Safe, Jackie

J J Pickels http://community.adlandpro.com/go/joypix/myWebPage.aspx Important to Your Health & Well-being! http://tinyurl.com/27hjzh Are You an Infoprenuer? http://tinyurl.com/38bffs Go Now!!!
+0
8/17/2006 1:01:40 PM
Hello this is Tom I joined Adland just two days ago. I'm a Jeweler/Gemologist for 22 years and I opened a forum about jewelry here,it's about questions and discussions for anything jewelry related. Comment: On the Warning. Yes, that is a scam it's a spin off of the Nigerian bank scam. I used to get those all the time.We were in a world wide jewelry trading website and our members would report the scams as they happened,it seems like they are allway's trying to scam somebody all the time.Just be cautious and don't give up personal information to anyone that you did not contact or check out. If it's out of the U.S.A. be very cautious. There have been several jewelers get burned sending jewelry to foreign countries only to find out the bank wire,cashier check or credit card used was totally bogus. Come, talk about jewelry. Have a great Day. Tom
Everything Jewelry Diamonds,Gemstones,Gold,Silver,Platinum,bullion bars and coins. Buy and Sell all jewerly.
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2006 1:06:13 PM

Hi Jackie

Thank you for posting this useful information, the more we have the merrier ...

Yes, I agree to win loads of money they always seem to want you to pay for it!!!

Take care and best wishes

V.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!