Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Reddell

254 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How To Add Your Webpage to Your AdlandPro Profile
8/16/2006 2:42:53 PM
Being a part of the Adland family over the years, I've received many requests on how one goes about putting their website in their profile. I just completed writing this, and although I need to add a tad regarding graphics, I wanted to get it posted before I head off to work.

Enjoy!

Toodles,

Lisa :)

Open a new browser window and enter your site url. Once the page completely loads, go to the Menu on the top of the page (File, Edit, View, etc.).

Now click on View, then View Source (in Firefox) and Source (in IE).

A window will pop-up. What you are now looking at is the coding for your webpage. Cool huh!

Right click on the page and choose Select All. Then right click again and select Copy.

Now,open another browser window and sign into your AdlandPro account. On the left side of the page, you will see (starting at the top):

(Name)'s Home
Account Setup
Photo
Personal
Web Page
About Me

Click on Web Page.

This will open the Home Page Content page. At the bottom right of the page you will see a box and next to it, it says View HTML Code. Check that box. Now paste the source code, then uncheck the View HTML Code box and you can view your webpage right then and there. Lastly, click Save, towards the bottom.

Now click on (Your Name) Home, then on Webpage. You can view what your site will look like to others. If it is not right, go back to Account Setup, and Web Page and edit as needed.

There you have it! You now have a webpage for everyone to view when they visit your profile.

Lisa Reddell :`)
Do you love candles?
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How To Add Your Webpage to Your AdlandPro Profile
8/16/2006 2:45:49 PM
Thanks Lisa, Just what I needed!! Many Blessings Valerie
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2006 2:57:38 PM

Hi Lisa!

Thank you so much for the information. I think this will help a lot of people as it is very frustating when you want to express yourself with a picture and it does not come out! God Bless Lisa!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Lisa Reddell

254 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/16/2006 2:58:19 PM
Hi Valerie,

You are most welcome. If you have any trouble, just give me a holler. I'll be happy to help you. Don't forget, I'm on my way to work, but will be home later on this evening.

Toodles,

Lisa :)
Lisa Reddell :`)
Do you love candles?
+0
8/16/2006 3:00:43 PM
AS ALWAYS VERY USEFUL INFO MY DEAR FRIEND

THANKS ONCE AGAIN, TODAY, I MARK THIS TOPICS TO COME BACK FOR A REMINDER HOW TO DO THIS OR THAT..

KEEP ON WITH YOUR GOOD WORK MY FRIEND

BEST REGARDS
ARILD

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!