Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rose Smith

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A STAR IS BORN
8/15/2006 4:56:12 PM
Hey! Way to go, Louis! Rose
+0
8/15/2006 9:03:18 PM

Hi Linda,

Well  thanks so much for everythings......you are kind of Mother of everythings.....dont you think so  ?         <<>> WoW  <<>>

Bytheway how are you and how you doing your Money Cultivation.........?

See some my money cultivation industries as below  >>>16 Agustus 2006<<<

at -  www.goldquest.com

www.quest.net

www.egtours.com    (  its 4 Nepal lover )

www.dewsoftoverseas.com

www.dewsoftnepal.com

Bye

DB Gurung
+0
Tina Sallis

31 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/16/2006 7:05:29 AM

Hi Linda,

Thanks for that, I will invite him right now.

Kind regards,

Tina

+0
Tina Sallis

31 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/16/2006 7:11:33 AM

Hi Linda,

Cannot find him on people search, what is his full name?

Kind regards,

Tina

+0
Louis Pominville

257 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/16/2006 9:39:18 AM

Well, well, that's a nice SURPRISE Linda and very kind of you to do this forum to honour me.

Yes, I like to help my donwline in whatever capacity that I can or to direct them where I know they can have help.

I believe that this is what networking is all about; establishing relationships, practicing communications, sharing and then and only then, should we find out if they are interested in learning how to do business on line or find out what it is they are involved in.

Remember it is a 2 way street, you might have something and they might have something also; so you have to listen.

Linda, I am very proud of your accomplisments within the Yorgoo and Yconomy organizations, and I want to Thank you for you being there for me along the way.

I hope that some of your friends will join under you and follow your example of sharing and caring and MOST OF IMPORTANT OF ALL, participate, not just sign up for the purpose of signing up but to be involve and learn to earn.

To all you who wrote in, I want to say a BIG HEARTFELT Thank you and may God bless you all.

Loiuis Pominville

http;//www.yorgoo.com/cgi-bin/ref.cgi/1850/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!