Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
New Friends
8/14/2006 10:12:53 AM

Monday am..

Thanx for all the invites.... I have a couple of hours in the early am and late pm to communicate/learn/implement. Working the "8-5"..I enjoy it....... But want to increase finances via the internet...have a website "everyone" can enjoy........learn,make money on too. But as you all know.....if I'm looking to increase my finances, then it means I have little to no income to invest in a new one.......... I will check out all your sites.... asap God bless....Magbreeze

Tuesday am....

Wow.......alot of new friends..........let me catch my breath......

I do have a website...forgot to type it in this am.......sorry to the friends who brought it to my attention this am.....it is...

http://www.magnoliabreeze.com

As it says.........I'm trying to create a site with something for everyone.........to make money with...have fun with.....etc.

Hope I haven't bit off more than I can chew.......too many topics etc...

Sometimes........I don't know how to enter, fill in boxes, blanks, etc. when it comes the "destination url".... "display url"....."affiliate link "...etc...where I'm suppose to........also I don't know how to add a banner........or flashing link llike the say to.........

I use page builder from Yahoo.........small business.........I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner rather than later..........

Talk with you all tomorrow...........

And Georgios.........I hope never to let you down.........in "being as nice as the magnolia" in your back yard........I fell in love with Magnolias......when visiting Dollywood in Tennessee............

Bye and God Bless, Magnolia Breeze

Magbreeze
+0
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: New Friends
8/14/2006 10:18:19 AM
I know where you're coming from Magbreeze!  Just take your time and build your friends list here first.
God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0
Re: New Friends
8/14/2006 10:37:27 PM

Hi Magnolia,

You are catching on fast : )

Here is something that might interest you:

Sign up is free, I will build your downline and then, when and if you want to upgrade you can. But if you don't upgrade we have over 250 stores to shop at to save you money with our group buying power!!

Here is the link that tells you more about me and why I like this ebiz: http://tinyurl.com/qp4ra

Have a blessed day!

+0