Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: **ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 33
8/17/2006 4:21:18 PM

My Beloved and Respected Sister Marilyn L. Ali.....!

"Assalamu Alaikum (Var)".

First of all, let me convey my sincere thanks with gratitude to our Supreme Almighty "Allah" (the most merciful and benevalent).

Secondly, let me have the previlage of conveying my sincere thanks and gratitude to your goodself for your courtesy extended to me in every respect and to select me as our "33rd Shining Star".

I feel blessed to gain your sisterly love and affection and feel proud to be your brother.

May our Supreme Almighty "Allah" (the most merciful and benevalent) bless you with all "His Riches" (Ameen) and let all your "dreams come true".

"Alhamdhulillah".....!

"Ma-Salaama"......!

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers........!

Your Ever Loving Brother,

Mohamed Gani.

+0
Re: **ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 33
8/17/2006 4:27:25 PM

My Beloved and Respected Friends.....!

Florence, James Maxwell, Ana Maria, Lisa (Lee Lu). Georgios, Barb Doyle, Kathy, Sonia Lawrence, Deborah, Donna.S, Jill Bachman, Rose, Mellissa, LaNell, Rick Martin, Paula Randolph, Judy Woodson & Lisa Reddell.....!

Let me take this opportunity to convey my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of you.....one by one....for your heartful greetings and best wishes.

I feel "blessed" to gain your friendship.

Thanking you, once again, for all of you....one by one....and kindly accept this post as my "humble token of thanks with gratitude" to all of you.

May God bless you with all "His Riches" (Amen).

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers.........!

Your Ever Loving Friend,

Mohamed Gani.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!