Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Anyone else get this email?
8/10/2006 5:34:37 PM
Looks fishy to me. What do you think? Blessings Valerie From Brown Brown: urgent reply Date: 8/10/2006 Dear, it is a pleasure to contact with you to introduce to you one business ventures in which both of us will benefit and profit, i know that it may be surprise to you, hence we don't know each other for the first time but i do believe that this will bring us together to know ourselves much better and do joint business together. i have 10 million us and also 500kgs of Gold for investment and it was deposit for save keeping by my name intrest of investment I was searching for reputable company or individual that can help me to put this into gainful business , the information I got about you convinced me that you will be of help to me towards the investment ventures , then you will be the only one who will advise and execute the business ventures over there in your country for the benefit of both of us. I will like you to send to me, your telephone number so that I can contact you to enable us have a brief telephone discussion , after then we will discuss the teams on haw to starte. incasse you do not recieve my mail in time contact from:officedirector@cashette.com thank my God bless you . Looking forward to your response Director Brown. ...................................... fill the form and send it to me Name..................................... Surname................................. Home address..................... Telephone.................... fax...................................... fill free i am with you best regard Dr Brown Ralphel
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Anyone else get this email?
8/25/2006 3:44:00 PM
Hi, No, I have not gotten that SCAM e-mail as yet. Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2006 11:48:31 AM

Valerie,

I haven't seen this one!

It does look fishy, I wouldn't touch it .

Eileen

+0
9/2/2006 11:53:05 AM

This is probably one of the newer scams but it has been around for quite some time.  Mine used to read something like "have millions of dollars in Africa that need to be transferred to an American account " Usually you need to pay up front and you never hear again.  Put it on your list of stay away from!

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!