Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Learn the Secrets of the Competitors
8/1/2006 10:23:31 PM
Hi again Everyone,

I am trying to offer things on this forum for members to take advantage of and help people get out of their online efforts what they really want.  These tools and tips I offer are for your betterment and to give you an added advantage over your competition.  If you care to take advantage of the things I offer, you will benefit very well.

I hadn't anticipated posting a "Special" at this time, but this came along, and I didn't want you to miss out on it..

1. It's a very interesting web-based software tool that let's you "spy" on your competitors. You can find out what they are doing on their websites that makes them so successful.

2. It's at the popular world price - yes, it's FREE!

3. It comes with five nice little bonuses - including one very neat bit of software. 

Here's the main page:

SecretPageSpy

There's a customer limit on the number of f'ree memberships, that's why I'm emailing you now. I don't want you to miss out on this.

For me, the best part was the very affordable "OTO" ("One Time "Offer). There really is a ton of goodies in this. And there's one deal included that you'll either see the potential of or you won't. It's the "sales letter". You won't get the details until you sign up - usual "first name", "email address" etc. But the guy running the site is one that I trust.

Just read the "OTO" very carefully. I advise you to take him up on it.

Strictly speaking, it's not really a "One Time Offer", because you can still get hold of it once you're inside the free Members Area. The trouble is that it'll cost you an extra 50 bucks by then! Purchase it on the way in - not afterwards! (That is if you want to.)  The offer is a free one and I don't want you to feel obligated to buy ANYTHING!

Peace and prosperity to you and yours,
Leon

+0