Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Attention All POTW's!!! Great News!!!
7/31/2006 9:22:37 PM
Hi John :)
You are right, this place is getting better all the time for sure!!!
A Very cool idea and a great way for everyone to see all those wonderful people who have been honoured as POTW, great work you are always doing, and of course a big Thank you to Bogdan for making this happen!!! :)
+0
7/31/2006 11:24:26 PM

Hello John!

This is absolutely marvelous!  Thank you so very much for suggesting it, and THANK YOU BOGDAN FOR BEING THE SWEETEST IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/1/2006 12:36:47 AM
Hello John,
       Awesome news mate and as my family heal from another lost member we are greatful for something to brighten us and our day.Adland and you John have made my day more than not so THANKYOU JOHN and of course Bogdan for making the awesome website it is today

Hello to all my friend's God Bless you all.Please excuse my not attending these three months as much has happened and as you all have lives to bear you all should understand I have also been in hospital with an brain anurism behind my right eye.I can see a little but I am very affraid of loosing my short sight forever.

I am still smiling and remain alway's your friend and adlander member.

God Bless

respectfully

jeffrey OBrien
http://community.adlandpro.com/go/114374/default.aspx

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2006 1:27:21 AM
GREAT JOB JOHN, YOU ARE AMAZING ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
8/1/2006 3:49:11 AM

Hello Ana Maria!  :-)

I thought you might like the idea. It's something you can wear with pride for your hard work.

So with the titles of Power Member, Top Poster, and POTW you will be styling girl. You will look like a Peacock strutting with it's beautiful feathers. lol  :-)

Enjoy my friend!  ;-)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!