Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Attention All POTW's!!! Great News!!!
7/31/2006 2:03:51 PM
Hey Roger! :-)

The article I did on you should be coming out pretty soon in AdlandPro's Community Newsletter. Get ready to answer e-mails, you will be getting some good exposure to the community.

Thank you for the warm sentiments in your post.

Take care Buddy!
8)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2006 4:12:01 PM
Hello John :-)

Waw, I'm speachless again! And this is two in a row in a very short time. And those who know me could tell that this isn't too easy to do. I very much hope its understandable what I'm trying to say here! It will be a great honour for me to wear the POW title all over the place and all the time! Like an AdlandPro Ambassador for all the newcommers and visitors to see how wonderful is to joine this community! 8)

Thank you Bogdan for the honour to be two times AdlandPro's Ambassador!

Sorry John, I do not attend to your title ;-) Just put myself into a newcomer's shoes and I think they are going to feel great being welcomed by all the wonderful people who are and were elected as POW! This will do a lot of goodd for the community! No wonder as it it growing better and better! Congrats for the idea John! You are indeed a Great GOODWILL AMBASSADOR!

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria

+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/31/2006 4:25:08 PM

HI Johnny

Excellent Idea, but putting the letters POTW on the site would only be know to those here at Adland. WE get 1000s of hits from outsiders and a better wording on the site where Power Member is would be great, something like: Person Of The Week but even that would mean little to outsiders if they don't know what it all means. It is a powerful place to put this info, but it needs MORE MEANING.. Have all brain storm on this; I guess it all depends on how much wording will fit in that area. Just my input.....Have a good one and keep them margaritas coming my friend. YOU forgot the HollyWood Sunglasses. he he lol

GET 1000s of FREE HITS and FREE Ads for your Biz!

Place a FREE AD on me:  http://FreeAdTraffic.com

+0
7/31/2006 4:44:08 PM
EXCELLENT MY FRIEND JOHN, IT IS A HONOR TO BE A MEMBER OF THE POTW-TEAM, AND ALSO THAT YOU KEEP UP WITH YOUR GOOD WORK MY FRIEND.

AND TO BOGDAN: HE DOES A SUPERB JOB ON THIS COMMUNITY. THANKS BOGDAN, AND HIS TEAM.

BEST REGARDS
ARILD
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2006 5:59:03 PM
Hi John!  :-)  Sweetie this is great news! Thank you Bogdan for this POTW recognition. I will put a link to this forum. Cheers! LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!