Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Attention All POTW's!!! Great News!!!
8/1/2006 10:02:58 PM
Hello Lisa! :-)

Glad you could make it here. I hope all is well with you.

Yes, this is great news for all the POTW's and for the future POTW's. It will be a badge of honor that all POTW's can wear with pride for their hard work and dedication to the community of AdlandPro.

Take care!
  ;-)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
8/1/2006 10:07:23 PM
Hi Debbie! :-)

Yes, this is very coool! I can't wait to see it implemented. We will have to celebrate that day!

Take care my friend and I hope to be featuring you some day in the POTW forum.

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

+0
8/1/2006 10:15:50 PM
Hi Kathy (Cuenca)! :-)

Glad do see my faitful poster and friend here in this fourm too. Thank you for all your support. We will party when the project is implemented. Right now this is the pre-party or warm up to the real Party!

Hope you will join us for the celebration.

And Kathy, keep up the good work, I see POTW written in your Stars!
:-)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

+0
Re: Attention All Members of ADLANDPRO ( Please Foward )
8/2/2006 1:18:50 AM

My Dear Friends:

I sincerely pray that this message does not get lost along the way of having it presented. This is so very important.

As most of you have come to understand,  I produce a radio show here at TGAMM FM. It rolls 24/7. Today we had a meeting to discuss ways to better serve the Internet community and to lift up the lives of the children, create avenues for higher learning and to hold beneifts to raise money to find a cure for Pediatric Cancer.

Presently, we seek a sponsor who can donate $5,000 to underwrite the cost of the venue selected where we will hold a very special music event here in Baltimore, Maryland.

As mentioned, all proceeds go to assit Pediatric Cancer research.

The location holds 700 people.

To continue, we have recording artist, Johanna Stahely as our headliner. Johanna hails from New York City and  presented to us from management inside MTV. Music from her CD ( I'm Not Perfect ) will be aired Wednesday night August 2, 2006 at 8pm during our TGAMM Spotlight Program.

Due to the number of request we receive for her music, this will be the second time we will shine the TGAMM Spotlight on this very talented performer.

Other acts include Circle of 9, Jon Bailey ( We Only Know ) and International Recording Artist, Bobby Flurie. Bob is a fantastic guitarist who has performed with such great acts as Country Joe & The Fish, The Pointer Sisters, The Steve Miller Band and others.

There will also be a special guest on hand. I am not at liberty to discuss this at length due to contractual arrangements.

Those who would enjoy being a part of this project can email me to discuss how to  place their donation.

All the best,

Joe Buccheri
TGAMM FM
The Great American Music Machine
Your Internet Advertising Partner
+0
8/2/2006 5:16:00 AM
Hi Cheryl! :-)

Great to see another POTW here. Cheryl, you've been here a whole year more than me so I bet you can testify to the fact that AdlandPro has changed a lot in the past two years. Not only has it changed in appearance and features, it also has changed in atmoshere. It has become a family of close friends, people helping people. We have and have had some great teachers and mentors here like Dr. David King, Linda Caroll, Beverly Armstrong, Kenneth Sword, and the list goes on and on. We also have some new members like Dr. Venerina Conti and Mary Hofstetter who have right away started to bless the community with their knowledge and skills. This community is blessed with brilliant minds and big hearts, what could we ask for more?

Take care my friend!  ;-)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!