Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Turkish Hacker Hacks into TrafficFlare.com
7/26/2006 7:38:16 PM
TrafficFlare was hacked by a Turkish Hacker. When I launched my browser... TrafficFlare being my homepage... the first website should have been allhostingsolutions.com which I'd get a credit for viewing in an autosurf... Instead... Black screen with what appears to be the Turkish type flag with the Islam Crescent and a protrait of a man on the flag. the words Hacked by MetLak navideniz.org forunu then script I didn't understand... and in parentheses (Turkish Hacker) a pop of a small browser that is a forum by the name MaviDeniz Forum ... by then I figured I better close browsers and delete cookies and pages from temp folders... I'm assuming TrafficFlare knows of this problem. I haven't a clue what do do but to post it on a forum here!!! oh... a pop up about security was also there but it didn't load completely so I could see what it said. and it went away with the closed browsers. My pc is working fine (so far) I did try to leave a message on the forum but couldn't decipher enough Turkish to be able to post !!! Seems to be a private forum? I didn't copy the url down for it. Beth
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Turkish Hacker Hacks into TrafficFlare.com
7/28/2006 5:47:09 PM
Hi Rose, It was a bit alarming. Also, after I posted here, I coudn't find the post! it didn't show for a while. So then it occurred to me that the trafficflare browser frame worked fine and maybe they had hacked into allsolutionshosting.com -- which was the website that would have been there. So i went to TrafficFlare.com signed in and sent them a support question about this. With a few more details that was in internet 'jargon' at the bottom of the page I received notice that they are in receipt of the support request... but have not heard back from them as yet... I'm going to go log on now and see if there reply is within my members area.... if you Y! search for Meklat the Turkish Hacker you can see all the pages he and his 'cronies' have hacked... Beth
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2006 11:12:13 AM

hello Beth...thanks for the heads up...I will be careful...Larry

http://www.bluelight-marketing.com

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2006 11:26:47 PM
Hi Larry, thanks for the post. I think the average person surfing the internet is ok for the most part but when hackers disable a webpage of a web hosting company that's pretty pathetic..... I have used TrafficFlare since then and it is great. They are still looking into this as to how it happened. I still recommend TrafficFlare and if you go to my mini web-age here the link is there for trafficflare I'd hate to see any eBiz hacked into but what if it happened here at Adland ??? Yikes !! Have a great weekend that's comng up real fast. Lots of promoting and forum posting to accomplish !!! Beth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!