Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Bouquet of Kittens!
7/20/2006 3:31:37 PM

Roses just weren't good enough,

so I'm sending you

a bouquet of kittens!

Do not put them into water!

Your friend,
Anamaria

+0
Junior Stewart

54 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: A Bouquet of Kittens!
7/20/2006 3:34:08 PM
Ana, They are so cuite!!!  Check this out!!!!!!   FRUITA VIDA INTERNATIONAL     http://www.tryfrutavida.com/2280327         http://www.frutavida.com/2280327    Fruta Vida creates an opportunity for those looking to add additional or replacement income from home. Tools, support and training are provided by company and the existing distributors. Leaders are in place throughout the organization to help each person build their own business. You will often find people are more than willing to help others, even when they are not directly benefiting from your success. It is a family environment that is rarely obtained in the corporate world. In this business you are compensated for referring other people to our outstanding new health beverage and for helping those people build their own business.

The Compensation Plan is designed to get each distributor to positive cash flow with 2 referrals. There are no qualification sales or sales volume requirements for you to start earning money or maximize the pay plan. This effectively removes the hurdles that trip up those who want to be successful in their home based business, but have failed with other companies.    Fast Start Bonus - This pays you $20 - $70 for every personally sponsored Member.  Fast Starts are paid 4 times every month.

Believe in yourself. Take control of your destiny!!! TRUST IN GOD!!!
+0
Gail Casseus

97 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/20/2006 3:45:25 PM

Ohh!.... Ana how cute, thank you!

Gail

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2006 3:46:00 PM
Hi Junior,

Thanks for coming and I'm glad you liked it!
Anamaria
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2006 3:47:31 PM
Hi Gail,

Welcome to my forum :-)

Thanks for coming and I'm glad you liked it!
Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!