Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Part Six Of The POTW Forum Celebration! Celebrating 50 weeks of POTW's!
7/20/2006 7:01:53 AM

50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH! 50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!

Welcome to this Special Edition of POTW (Part 6) commemorating the 50th Edition of the Person of the Week Forum and Award. We thought it would be nice to catch up on what our past winners have been doing since their feature on the POTW. In this forum we will be featuring the POTW’s winners 26th through 30th.

If you missed Part 1, the 1st through 5th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/401292.aspx

If you missed Part 2, the 6th through 10th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/402998.aspx

If you missed Part 3, the 11th through 15th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/406724.aspx

If you missed Part 4, the 16th through 20th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/408266.aspx

If you missed Part 5, the 21st through 25th winners you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/410716.aspx

We will also be posting some of our favorite posts from the winner’s forums.

We would like for the winners (from part 6) of the POTW to tell us what winning the POTW meant to them and we would like an update on what they’ve been doing since they won the award.

And folks if you got a favorite POTW from this group tell us why you appreciate them and how they have blessed you.

Let's relive some of our favorites moments from the past POTW forums! Thank you folks for your participation and lets have fun with this. ;-)

To see their photos go to the location below:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/423451/7/ShowThread.aspx

Luella May26th POTWLuella May26th POTWLuella May26th POTW Luella May26th POTW Luella May26th POTW Luella May26th POTW Luella May26th POTW Luella May26th POTW Luella May26th POTW

Luella May 26th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=263460

Quote by Michael Caron:

”Luella, God Bless You. I am so happy that you made POTW. Angels do need to be recognized. The thing that I like the most about AdlandPro Community is that we are a community of REAL people, not people hiding behind masks. I keep the message on my answering machine that you left. "Hi, Mike. This is Shirley. I am so upset, OH,GOODNESS!!< Mike and Shirley, this is Luella." When I feel down or lonely, and you can be lonely in a crowd of a million people, I go through my messages until I get to that one, and for a brief while, I am able to smile. Isn't it strange how, for those of us that grew up not knowing love, (I was the last of ten, my parents were in there late forties and I was born with a Pilenidal Cyst on the base of my spine. tail bone) and my parents were told not to get too attached because I had a life span of six years. I wasn't abused or beaten. I just did not exist. Basically, I was told in later years that one in a million babies were born with a tail. It was common practice in the forties (I was born in 1942) to remove the tail as it was a sign of a devil baby. I'm going off in a tangent here. I just wanted to say that those that are raised with little or no love are much more sympethedic towards others and show love and comfort so much more freely. I thank you for your love, caring, and for rallying for me and Shirley when we both needed to feel the love. It is as though the Gates of AdlandPro Community swung wide open and a Conucopia of all that is Good pored forth. Therefore, God Bless you Luella May for being the Living Angel that you are and God Bless All the Wonderful people at AdlandPro that have and continue to help Shirley and I get through trying times. Your Greatful Friend Mike (I'm the guy that's clinging to Shirley's Blouse tails)”

Quote by Linda Peregory:

”Hi John, You are finding the best of the very best these days, and giving dignity and honor to survivors of some horrible lives. Thank you for such a wonderful choice this week. Luella has become a very dear and treasured friend here at AdLand, as well as outside of it. She has given me much love, joy and support, as well as one of the strongest examples of rebirthing her own life. I feel only love and admiration for this amazing, gifted woman. Luella, dear friend, the journey of happiness and goodness is only begining for you. Your warmth and love will rush straight home to you many times over, as you touch lives with the healing magic of your words and deeds of caring. The Corner is only the begining of the impact you will have on healing lives, and in turn, knowing the healing in your own is truly complete. To know you is to love you, and to know an angelic love in return. Bless you, dear one, and may this honor bring you new hope, new dreams, new friends, and a lasting pride in the wonderful woman you are. Linda”

Quote by Luella:

”Linda my wonderful friend. You have touched me so with your words. Why is it for the last week, every time I talk to you I end up crying? LOL! Well, my sweet friend. I am crying now. My eyes are blurred and I'm having to squint to see what I'm typing. I wish you much success as a published writer and I will soon hold my head up proudly and tell the world, "I know her." Linda, You deserve the success that is within your grasp now. Thank you for being a treasured friend. Lots of Love, Luella”

Dave Cottrell27th POTWDave Cottrell27th POTWDave Cottrell27th POTWDave Cottrell27th POTWDave Cottrell27th POTWDave Cottrell27th POTWDave Cottrell27th POTW Dave Cottrell27th POTWDave Cottrell27th POTW

Dave Cottrell 27th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=269284

Quote by Jill Bachman:

”Hi Dave, I am so happy for you, and you deserve this honour/honor When I first joined Adlandpro you were one of the friendliest persons I first met, and you have been an inspiration to me and all of us ever since. I loved your biography.....what a wonderful story, and I believe you are blessed. Congratulations my special friend God bless, Jill”

Quote by Dave Cottrell:

”Hi John and LaNell, Thank you so much for all your kindness and warmth in making Adlandpro such a wonderful experience for me. It's so rare to find a group of people together like this who care so much for one another that is does, indeed seem like one big family. You two are rare friends and a real blessing to know. God bless, Dave”

Doc Carey28th POTWDoc Carey28th POTWDoc Carey28th POTW Doc Carey28th POTW Doc Carey28th POTW Doc Carey28th POTW Doc Carey28th POTW Doc Carey28th POTW Doc Carey28th POTW

Doc Carey 28th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=276770

Intro:

”Folks, the month of January has been one of the best months of POTW’s we’ve had. We feel that in this month we’ve had the pleasure of honoring the cream of the crop, the best of the best. And what’s better than ending the month with another great man of faith, we’re talking about Doc Carey. Doc is another of Adland’s special souls. He’s a man who isn’t afraid to display his faith. He talks the talk and walks the walk, no shying away from his religious convictions. It is truly an honor to know this man. Congratulations Doc you’re this week’s POTW. Enjoy your week in Adland’s light as well as our Lords!”

Quote by Anthony Hobbs:

”Hi John. Doc is a great Ambassador for Adlandpro, as you are yourself. Not only are you a POTW but POTY... Congrats to you John. However, it's the 'Doc' we are giving our Congratulations to today! I have had the chance to talk 'live' to both Doc & Carla via Skype. There is a no more likeable couple as these two & I would advise anyone who has Skype, to have a nice long chat with them, it will certainly brighten your day. Once again, Congratulations Doc, you two must be the first couple on Adlandpro to both be POTW's. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.”

Quote by Doc Carey:

""Anthony" THANK YOU SO MUCH MY AWESOME FRIEND!!! We ALL won this one. It was so very close that if I could I would have you all up there with me in a group picture!!! I hope and pray you and your special lady are doing well and you all are in my prayers every day for sure!!! God bless you both in Jesus Name!!! Your Little Buddy, Doc...Romans 8:28><> "

Cheryl Baxter29th POTWCheryl Baxter29th POTWCheryl Baxter29th POTW Cheryl Baxter29th POTW Cheryl Baxter29th POTW Cheryl Baxter29th POTW Cheryl Baxter29th POTW Cheryl Baxter29th POTW Cheryl Baxter29th POTW

Cheryl Baxter 29th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=283318

Quote by Dr. David King:

”Dearest Cheryl My personal congratulations for being POTW You truly deserve this honor for the genuine and kind person you are it is a pleasure to know that I have the privilege of being your friend and I am grateful for the many conversations we have had. I do hope you will enjoy your week in the spotlight and let your light shine as it always does for all to see the sweet person you truly are. Warmest Regards Dr King”

Quote by Cheryl Baxter:

”Hi LaNell, Woe...that's a new thought! Queen for a week! I do feel like royalty, with this special treatment & I thank you for all that you have done to help with this project & so many others at Adland. You are a doll! Thanks again, Cheryl”

Dr. David King30th POTWDr. David King30th POTWDr. David King30th POTW Dr. David King30th POTW Dr. David King30th POTW Dr. David King30th POTW Dr. David King30th POTW Dr. David King30th POTW Dr. David King30th POTW

Dr. David King 30th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=289584

Intro:

”Is there a Doctor in the house? Well, we have a Doctor in Business Administration and he happens to be our POTW for this week, his name is Dr. David King. We are fortunate to have a member like Dr. King in our community because he has been a mentor to many of us here as well as an inspiration. Dr. King has had to overcome a lot of adversity in his life and he is now using his experiences to help others to become victorious in their trials of life. We all can learn a lot from this great man who has blessed our community with his presences. Dr. King, it’s truly an honor to present you with this week’s POTW award.”

Quote by Donna Lira:

”Thank you John and LaNell, To Dr. King, your Bio was sad however very inspirational it brought tears to my eyes. You have overcome a great injustice in your life and have risen with great dignity and grace. It was fortunate that you had found Rev. Evans during a crucial time in your life and many others that you learned from to be able to learn to love yourself and others. And you do it well. I am proud to be able to call you my friend. CONGRATULATIONS ON POTW you deserve this recognition and more for all that you do in your life and for all that you meet and for those of us at ALP. May God Bless you always! Your friend Donna aka texgirl”

Quote by Dr. David King:

”To My Dear Sweet Friend Donna Thanks dear friend for your kind words. I treasure the friendship we have and the many long conversations we have had as well I do hope in some small way I have helped you and I pray each night for you and Danny to have only the finest Blessings that God can give. As always if you ever need me you know I will be there. With Love In Christ Dedicated I remain Dr King”

Folks, if you missed this forum you should really take the time to read it. Dr. King had a really inspirational Bio and the posts in the forum were inspirational as well.

50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!

There you have it folks part six of the POTW reunion celebration (50 weeks of POTW’s). This group of POTW’s were a good example of the awesome members we have here at AdlandPro. I hope you’ve enjoyed this special edition of the POTW forum. Take care my friends! :-) John Sanchez

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Part Six Of The POTW Forum Celebration! Celebrating 50 weeks of POTW's!
7/20/2006 8:43:21 AM
Congradulations to each & evryone of you. I apprecoate all of your friendships. I look forward to networking with all of you more.
Thanks for everything you have taught me in the last few months.
God Bless You All
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2006 9:02:20 AM
Thank you John for the great "remembering" you're doing with these 50th!
CONGRATS to ALL
the POW's nominated here in tis 6th part of the celebration!
With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2006 11:01:43 AM

Hi Everybody,

Thank you all for everything that you do, and for being my friend.

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
7/20/2006 12:42:11 PM
HOWDY TO YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!

THANK' JOHN FOR ALL THE AWESOME WORD'S AND LOVE YOU SHOW TO US ALL. YOU ARE TRUELY THE BIG KING IN HERE FOR SURE.

BEINING THE 28TH POTW HAS BEEN A AWESOME TIME IN MY LIFE!! KING FOR THE WEEK IS NOT JUST A EZ THING AND SOME TO TAKE LIGHTLY. IT COME'S TO YOU AND LET'S YOU KNOW THAT THERE ((((IS))))) PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT HAS BIG HEART'S AND REALLY ARE YOUR FRIEND'S.

I'M HAVE NOT BEEN COMMING INTO ADLAND TOO MUCH LATELY DUE TO THE FACT OF MY PC HIT THE DECK SO TO SPEAK, AND CARLA HAS TO BE ON HERE FOR WOSAT. HOPE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT, SO FOR NOW I AM A MIA, BUT I STILL PRAY FOR ALL MY FRIEND'S IN HERE AND THE ONE'S I HAVE YET TO MEET.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND HANG IN THERE IF YOU HAVE NOT BECOME A POTW YET, FOR AS ROMANS 8:28 SAIDS IN SHORT...."ALL THING'S WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD THAT LOVE GOD TO THEM WHO R CALLED ACCORDING TO HIM TIMEING"

NOT WORD FOR WORD, BUT YOU GET THE IDEA :)

C U SOON,
Doc...Romans 8:28><> :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!