Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars # 24
7/15/2006 8:53:53 PM

Carla,

Thank you very much for your kind words here and everywhere else. 

I hope you have a great weekend

God Bless

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/15/2006 9:00:46 PM

Hey Nic

Thank you very much and I am still in AWE .... WOW .... over those great pics .... definately WOWED .....

Take care and have a lovely weekend

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/15/2006 9:11:57 PM

Dear David,

Thank you for your kind words.  It is always difficult when one is of mixed cultures and different backgrounds to really fit in anywhere and especially so when a person has travelled extensively and broadened thier horizons.

The strange thing is that I have always been a foreigner and yet so many wonderful places and people have given me so much, as if I had always been there and always been a friend of theirs.  A little like what is happening and has happened here at Adland.

We are citizens of the world and if we go deeper than that, my friend, we are just souls of the same mould .... and that's why we feel kindred spirits

Have a lovely weekend

God Bless

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2006 9:17:28 PM
Hi Marilyn & Star Team!  :-)  Congratulations to you, Venerina! You are a great friend to have in this fun community. Everyone thinks you are special and talented. Enjoy your week in this showcase. Cheers! LaNell
+0
7/15/2006 10:01:30 PM

Hi

Thanks to the invite Marilyn and Team

:-)) Congratulations Venerina !!! I enjoyed reading your interesting bio. Wishing you much success with your online business. Have yourself a fantastic week having the recognition to being the *Parade of Stars*. Warm Regards...

Speak out & pass it on!
Broadcast Decency, UVACA

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!