Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Skeptics
7/14/2006 9:30:08 PM
Hello my friends, I have been getting many emails asking if Network marketing is really a good way to earn a living at?? Also can you really succeed at making a real income by staying at home and working a home based business? To tell you the truth when I read them I actually laughed.So I am going to let my friends answer these questions for the skeptics so they can read it first hand your answers about this topic.Thanks everyone for helping out. Kathy/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Re: Skeptics
7/14/2006 9:38:50 PM

I deal with skeptics every single day (at work). But as I begin to show them my earnings and how it happened...what can they say?

"can you really succeed at making a real income by staying at home and working a home based business?"

I can actually say to you all that network marketing will allow me to work from home not too far down the road.  

Of course, you need to be involved with a good product or service, not be too late in the game, and be serious about your home business. 

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2006 10:07:12 PM

Well Kathy I have to sat Netwokring & working form home are what you put into it. The more time & dedication you put into it the more you will get out of it.

Work Hard & never give up always push forward.

+0
7/14/2006 11:00:27 PM
Hi Kathy,

I have to say that these people have a right to be skepticle, just look around the Internet at all of the empty promises and people claiming to be multi-million dollar GURUs and in a short time you will come to start asking that very same set of questions yourself, does Network and Internet Marketing really work or is it all a bunch of smoke and mirrors?

Well from first hand experience I have come to realize that you can have success in this Industry and quite a bit of it, but it takes more than hard work, determination, and a good company, it takes having the proper tools, resources and training, without these things you are going to be working 10 times harder than you have to and getting less results because you simply will not have the time available to truely build and support a TEAM.

This is why I joined Bring Your Buddy which is an awesome program for Internet Marketers whether they be Newbies or Veterans, now I am not going to turn this into a sales pitch, but I would like to let you know that if there are people out there who would be willing to invest 10 dollars in a program that is geared towards helping them to make a true profit on the Internet than this is the one, the tools are fantastic, the training is awesome and the Future is always looking better and better as this is a program which will add new tools and resources as our Industry changes and more effective Marketing Resources tools and programs come along.

Dont take my word for this and please dont think that I am trying to make a sale here because I am not, I simply want to see people succeed and I truly feel that this is one program that the SKEPTICS should try out for themselves and see what kind of results they get, at 10.00 a month you simply cant go wrong.

If you know any of these SKEPTICS who would like to join a fast growing team that truely is making money on the Internet you can invite them to come visit me at http://joinmyfreematrix.com/gnbsystem which they of course can join for free and access some awesome free Resources and for a limited time if they join this program I will give them access to there own free Audio Postcard Account that will allow them to send out unlimited Audio Post Cards instead of emails to generate more business for the Venture of their choice.

Anyways my point is that you need to have all of these ingredients to have success, tools, resources, training, upline support, dedication, desire, passion, and a whole lot of luck if you want to make millions in Internet Marketing.  Or you can keep doing what you are doing and keep getting the same results that you are right now.  In the words of DR. PHIL "HOW IS THAT WORKING FOR YA?"

Your Goofy Newfy Marketing Buddy.
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2006 7:37:30 AM
Thank you Kathy Skeptics? I am a real skeptic when it comes to certain programs on the net. I am not alone. A great number of people have fallen prey to the programs that were never meant to work, some by intention and some by lack of knowledge. There is money on the net, but it is not in the Get rich quick sites. Sure, for a limited time, some of them work, but it is like playing the Lotto. Your chances are poor because the odds are stacked against you from the beginning. The real way to make money as with any business is to treat it like a business and apply sound business principles. This takes time, education, coaching, and of course that dirty word we all avoid - Work. You get pretty much what you give. "Wisdom is not so much about how much knowledge you possess, but the ability to make good decisions with what knowledge you have." --Clark Swihart
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!