Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The POTW Reunion Celebration (50 Weeks of POTW's)! Part 3
7/13/2006 4:41:13 AM

50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH! 50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!

Welcome to this Special Edition of POTW (Part 3) commemorating the 50th Edition of the Person of the Week Forum and Award. We thought it would be nice to catch up on what our past winners have been doing since their feature on the POTW. In this forum we will be featuring the 11th through 15th winners.

If you missed Part 1, the 1st through 5th winners of the POTW you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/401292.aspx

If you missed Part 2, the 6th through 10th winners of the POTW you can see that forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/402998.aspx

We will also be posting some of our favorite posts from the winner’s forums.

We would like for the winners (from part 2) of the POTW to tell us what winning the POTW meant to them and we would like an update on what they’ve been doing since they won the award.

And folks if you got a favorite POTW from this group tell us why you appreciate them and how they have blessed you.

Let's relive some of our favorites moments from the past POTW forums! Thank you folks for your participation and lets have fun with this. ;-)

John Sanchez11th POTWJohn Sanchez11th POTWJohn Sanchez11th POTW John Sanchez11th POTW John Sanchez11th POTW John Sanchez11th POTW John Sanchez11th POTW John Sanchez11th POTW John Sanchez11th POTW

John Sanchez 11th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=153264

Quote by Marion Tucker:

”Hi Kathy, Thank you for inviting me to your forum honoring John. I want to say a BIG CONGRATS to John. He is the perfect Ambassador for Adland Pro. Always kind and thoughtful to everyone. John, are you dancing again? It's your time to shine this time. Enjoy! God Bless! Marion”

Quote by John Sanchez:

”Hello Marion my sweet and funny friend. I am so honored by your presence here. You are one of Adlands most selfless members; always giving and never expecting. You friendship means a lot me. Thank you for always being there for me. A special hug to you my friend.”

Michael Rogers12th POTWMichael Rogers12th POTWMichael Rogers12th POTWMichael Rogers12th POTWMichael Rogers12th POTWMichael Rogers12th POTWMichael Rogers12th POTW Michael Rogers12th POTWMichael Rogers12th POTW

Michael Rogers 12th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=160739

Intro (It was hard to choose our favorite intro for this month so we chose two, but we really could have had more than the two we chose):

”Now it’s time to announce the winner of the Person of the Week. This week’s winner is Michael Rogers. Michael Rogers is a really good friend of ours as I’m sure he is to everyone here at AdlandPro. We instantly bonded with Michael because of his unceasing kindness. He has been very helpful to us and to the community. Michael is the perfect example of a true Gentleman, noble, humble, courteous, generous, and of high moral character. If anybody deserves to be called the Person of the week it is Michael. Congratulations Michael we love you!”

Quote by Jeffrey OBrein:

”Hello John, awesome choice Michael Rogers an inspiring fellow with his friends best interests at heart. I also think he has kissed his mother for me many times and I have also done same for he and I look after our dear old mothers aged and ill are they however we love them and they are our mothers.As for this man Michael Rogers his heart is in it all the way to us as well. Sweetest girl I ever Kissed was another mans wife he he he lol my mother. Congrats Michael will be chatting real soon. regards jeffrey OBrien”

Quote by Michael Rogers:

”…Thank you all very much, you are all very good friends to me here, and I appreciate each and every one of you. The good that you see in me, is a reflection of each and everyone of you. I am truly honored to have such quality people as friends here at Adland, Thank you all and God Bless you. very humbled, Michael Rogers”

Lisa Westberry13th POTWLisa Westberry13th POTWLisa Westberry13th POTW Lisa Westberry13th POTW Lisa Westberry13th POTW Lisa Westberry13th POTW Lisa Westberry13th POTW Lisa Westberry13th POTW Lisa Westberry13th POTW

Lisa Westberry 13th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=167430

Quote by Lisa Westberry:

”Oh my Goodness!! This is an Amazing Feeling of Love and Friendship. Thank you all that voted and supported me for this. I have butterflies over this. I can not believe the prise that comes with this too. A MILLION THANK YOU'S TO BOGDAN FOR CREATING THIS PRIZE!!! John and Kathy you are Wonderful people to be so dedicated to this POTW. Thank you! Everyone I send you BIG HUGS!! God Bless all of you.”

Quote by Chris Wiseman:

”Now we have special people in the world....and we have very special people in the world.......and we have special Angels in the world ......and we have an absolute very special Beautiful Angel in the world. Lee Lu to my very own Angel Spirit this day belongs to you. I have enjoyed every single one of your beautiful Forums and for that I salute you. I am very proud to know you and I am so proud that you refer to me as your Angel Shadow. Well done Lee Lu and I love the photo! X Have a fantastic day Chris Wiseman”

Arild Haukeland14th POTWArild Haukeland14th POTWArild Haukeland14th POTW Arild Haukeland14th POTW Arild Haukeland14th POTW Arild Haukeland14th POTW Arild Haukeland14th POTW Arild Haukeland14th POTW Arild Haukeland14th POTW

Arild Haukeland 14th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=174781

Intro:

”This week’s winner is someone who has only been with the community for about two months and has already won the hearts and respect of our community. His name is Arild Haukeland. Arild came on to AdlandPro like a storm; he quickly introduced himself to the community and he quickly began to make friends and business connections. Arild is a kind and polite individual. As soon as you meet him you get the impression that you have made a good friend. Arild has been a big help to many here at AdlandPro and for that we are honoring him here at the Feature of The Week aka POTW. Congratulations Arild you deserve this honor!”

Quote by Arild Haukeland:

”OAUUUUU, John - I`m SO honored. It has been a great time here in Adland, a lot of new friends - every day, forums, messages, support/help, my oun forums and courses that it seems people loves. Showcase-tribute, Tribute from Kathy, member of the Showcase from last week, member of the work shop team - WELL, I do love Adland, and I`m more than greatful for this honor. EXITED PLUS is not good words, but a minimum of what I feel just now. Somebody like my job, and I`m honored to be a friend/member who can be at any service. THANK YOU John and Kathy, Thank You Adland-friends and not-yet-friends, and thank You to all the people who makes Adland a lovely place to stay.”

Quote by Kristopher Mccraw:

”Arild Haukeland a worthy member of the community I'm glad to see him gain recognition for being a wonderful person. What a grand project John has here revealing what makes the community great. Enjoy abundance in your life today Everyone have a wonderful day Peace, Love, Liberty Kris”

Donna Lira15th POTWDonna Lira15th POTWDonna Lira15th POTW Donna Lira15th POTW Donna Lira15th POTW Donna Lira15th POTW Donna Lira15th POTW Donna Lira15th POTW Donna Lira15th POTW

Donna Lira 15th POTW

Forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/180352.aspx

Quote by John Sanchez:

”Hello Donna! The Queen of the prom has finally arrived. Good to see you here! You must be on cloud nine by now, enjoy my friend!”

Quote by Donna Lira:

”Hi John, You got that right...way up on cloud nine, not far from Heaven in fact. And the tears of joy are still flowing. LOL silly huh? Never been Queen of anything in my life, it sure feels good. Your friend Donna aka texgirl”

Donna’s POTW forum was one of our most memorable one’s, if you haven’t read it you should.

50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!

There you have it folks part three of the POTW reunion celebration (50 weeks of POTW’s). I had the pleasure of being featured the same month some our best members in the community were featured, an awesome group of people. I hope you’ve enjoyed this special edition of the POTW forum. Take care my friends! :-) John Sanchez

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Re :Welcome To The POTW Reunion Celebration (50 Weeks of POTW's)! Part 3
7/13/2006 7:37:46 AM
DEAR JOHN AND FRIENDS

WHAT A GREAT FORUM YOU HAVE MADE AND GREAT HONOR FOR US POTW-MEMBERS TO ONCE AGAIN BE HIGHLIGHTED LIKE THIS.

WHAT HAVE I DONE SINCE I WAS THE PERSON OF THE WEEK? WELL. THATS A GOOD QUESTION AS I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH MYSELF :-)

FIRST OF ALL I WAITED FOR SERGERY IN BOTH SHOULDERS LAST FALL, AND I GOT SERGERY IN RIGHT ARM IN NOVEMBER AND IN LEFT LAST FEBRUARY.  AFTER A WHILE  I WAS SUPPOSED TO START FYSICAL TREATMENT TO BUILD UP  AGAIN, BUT A NERVE IN MY NECK STOPPED THA TRAINING AND I NEEDEN A LOT OF FYSICAL TREATMENT ON THE NECK. THIS TREATMENT ON ARMS AND NECK WAS OFTEN, AND 4 WEEKS AGO I GOT A BACK-PROBLEM TOO, AND ALSO NEEDED CHIROPRATOR FOR HELP, AND IT WENT WOURST AFTER I HELPED A FRIEND EARLIER THIS WEEK.

NOW?

WELL, NOT MUCH POWER IN MY ARMS, PAINFULL NECK AND A "BEND-OVER"-POSITION :-)

BUT, NOTHING CAN TAKE THE GOAL AND THE FOCUS FROM A VIKING, SO I HAVE STARTED WORKING MORE HARD LATELY, AND HAVE DROPPED MOST OF THE SMALL-BIZ I WAS A MEMBER OF.

BIZ?

I STILL HAVE SOME FEW SMALL-BIZ I JOINED IN 2000 UP TO NOW, BUT I HAVE STARTED FOCUS MORE ON REAL BIG BIZ - USEFULL AND INTERESTING FOR ALL, AND WHERE NOBODY CAN LOOSE!

SOME WEEKS AGO I JOINED AND STARTED UP WORKING WITH PHOTOMAX,  A BIZ THAT NOONE CAN LOOSE BEING A PART OF, AND A SYSTEM THAT TAKES CARE OF OUR MEMORIES THE BEST WAY. NO HURRICANE, FIRE, COMPUTERCRASH AND OTHER SITUATIONS CAN EVER TAKE OUR MEMORIES AWAY.

2 DAYS AGO I SIGNED UP FOR THE BEST OFFER I EVER HAVE SEEN - AND THIS WILL BE A GREAT SUCCESS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS AND OTHER WHO JOIN. I HAVE A TITLE AS
Interim Country Manager Norway AND WILL DO MY BEST TO BUILD UP THIS NEW AND VERY INTERESTING BIZ IN NORWAY AND LOOSE THE INTERIM-STATUS. I WILL ALSO LET ALL MY FRIENDS WORLDWIDE JOIN THIS, AS THIS IS THE ONE WE ALL HAVE HOPED FOR. WHAT IS IT? LET MY TELL YOU SO MUCH THAT E-BAY HAVE TO LOOK OUT - AS HERE WE COME :-)
  • 2 KIND OF AUCTIONS
  • MARKED PLACES
  • SHOPS
AND BEST OF ALL: IT WILL BE A NETWORK MARKETING-BIZ WHERE ALL "AMBASSADORS" WILL EARN MONTHS AFTER MOTHS - YEAR AFTER YEAR FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS AND THEIR CUSTOMERS AND THEIR CUSTOMERS AND........ + FROM THE NETWORK THEY BUILD. I WILL TELL YOU ALL MORE ABOUT IT SOON, AS THIS IS TO GREAT TO NOT TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT TOO!!!

WELL, ARILD FIGHT HIS BODY BY FOCUS ON TEAM AND FUTURE. NO MEDICINE - ONLY FOCUS!!! I HAVE STARTED UP BEING MORE ACTIVE, AS I DO NOT LIKE TO JUST BE STILL AND SICK - IT KILLS THE MIND AND SPIRIT.

THEREFOR I WILL GIVE YOU ALL, AS MY GOOD FRIENDS A SPECIAL THANK YOU, AS MANY OF YOU HAVE SUPPORTED ME HERE, BY CHAT AND IN MESSAGES. I LOVE ADLAND PRO, MY FRIENDS AND ARE VERY HONORED FOR ALL THE HONOR I HAVE GOT IN MANY FORUMS HERE. IT HELPS ME FOCUS MORE, HELP AND SUPPORT, START UP MY SCHOOL AGAIN AND MUCH MORE..

I HOPE ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DOING GREAT WITH THEIR BIZ AND STAY HEALTHY, AND HOPE TO SEE/HEAR MUCH MORE FROM ALL OF YOU IN THE FUTURE.

VIKINGHUGS FROM

ARILD

+0
7/13/2006 11:00:59 AM

Hello my Viking friend! :-)

You are the first of POTW honorees to show up from this forum. Thank you! I see there's truly nothing that can't keep the Viking down. Glad to here you are still staying busy despite your set-backs.

Take care Buddy and keep in touch! 8)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/13/2006 2:20:48 PM

Hello John,

Congratulation's to:  John Sanchez

Lisa Westbury

Arild Haukeland   

Donna Lira

For being the true POTW's they are. It is an honor to be amongst this great group of people here in the AdlandPro Community.

I have been very busy with the Vortex Marketing Group, and I am a Moderator with them. Also, have been moved up to Admin of the Xtream Marketing Group. My duties there include going into the traffic exchanges and testing and approving sites, and will assist in the training and classes for the Vortex Marketing Group.

And currently helping my Mother back to strength, she was just released from the hospital almost a week ago. She is living with us right now, and she will be with us, until I think she is ready to go on her own again.

Thank you John Sanchez, Kathy Martin, and LaNell, for all the work you have done here with the POTW Forum. This is a great forum, and I know you have all put in countless hours on it. We deeply appreciate your hard work and dedication here, God Bless

respectfully,

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2006 3:27:47 PM
Hi Everyone! Congratulations John,Lisa,Arild,Donna!  :-)  You all deserve recognition and are special friends. Best Wishes to all the past POTW winners. LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!