Menu

Promote
Ten Bucks Can Change Your Life
7/5/2006 10:08:47 PM
I will never forget that day we received that animated 7 minute movie.( www.website.ws/robinmcintosh/show ) When I saw that the entry fee into GDI was only ten bucks, I knew that was the program that I had been praying for. There is so much room at the top with GDI, for those of you who want to get there. GDI is in its infancy stage, and those of us who pursue and stay focused we will never have to worry about money or our future. There isn't anything secret about building this business, I would tell each and every one of you to step out of your comfort zone, and learn how to use the tools that we use. Become a walking billboard of your business, everywhere you go take and talk your business with everyone you meet. You never know who is in a desperate situation that needs to make money. There are going to be millionaires that come out of GDI, and we wish each and everyone of you to be one of them. You truly can, it is all up to you and how much you want it. So grab hold of it, learn the tools of the trade, and JUST DO IT. TAKE THE FREE 7 DAY TRIAL >>> www.freedom.ws Access Code: robinmcintosh
Have a wonderful day, Robin McIntosh
New Reply
+0
Tamara Boehm

23 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Ten Bucks Can Change Your Life
7/5/2006 10:18:19 PM
I am a GDI Member but here other place to promote your GDI Site. Hello Fellow Marketers, I can gvie you free advertising for Life right now, right here You can have all the free advertising you like forever. You can join one of the fastest growing and most popular sites on the net and get your ad up right now absolutely free I'm not kidding you. All you have to do is click here. But... if you're wise and smart and savy, you'll let me do your advertising for you and get you sign ups and sales at the same time as you are advertising any site on the net that you like. How do you do that? Simple Sign up for free and don't miss the one time offer that gives you access to a powerhouse of advertising. How does that work? When you join this site as a pro member, you have some of the biggest names on the net advertising for you. You can get sign ups and sales without ever doing a thing. Take a look at this site Tamara Boehm my email: tboehmprobuilderplus@yahoo.ca
Tamara at tamaraboehm2@aol.com chat with me and you might see someone that doesn't let her disability get in the way. Check this site out too. http://powerblog.peterdobler.com/free_info1/index.php?ref_id=3332
New Reply
+0
7/5/2006 10:23:00 PM
I'm in GDI also, and agree that it has much potential...just like http://www.new-net-mail.ws (NewNetMail) - this is the first serious replacement for the e-mail that we use today ---with complete privacy --- and you can earn BIG by sharing it with others. Check it out!
New Reply
+0
Yvonne Tei

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/5/2006 10:28:45 PM
Robin, this is an excellent opportunity. Fortunately, I am already a member and doing very well hope the same is true for you as well. To our success...
New Reply
+0
Yvonne Tei

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/5/2006 10:29:46 PM
Thank you for the info Tamara.
New Reply
+0