Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Happy Birthday Kathy, Johnny, and Larry!!!
7/1/2006 12:25:38 PM
Hello John, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kathy, Johnny, and Larry ! and many, many more to come Hope you all enjoy your Special Day, and wishing you all the best. respectfully,
+0
7/1/2006 6:38:14 PM
Hi Thanks to the invite John! :-) 'Happy Birthday' Kathy, Johnny and Larry! Enjoy your special day with your family and friends. Have yourselves a Super weekend too! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2006 2:17:38 AM
Hello John, Thank you for inviting me to your birthday forum and blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KATHY, JOHN, LARRY Enjoy your special day, Many more to come. MAy all your dreames come true. Best Wishes Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
7/2/2006 9:27:04 AM
Happy belated Birthday to kathy, Johnny, Larry.... May you prdovide yourself with some pleasant piece of mind...on your birthday...
+0
7/6/2006 6:29:31 AM
Hello Everyone! :-) I just wanted to thank everyone again for taking the time to wish our friends a Happy Birthday. You folks are great! ;-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals. If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!