Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Teddy. This one's a true story. (tissue alert)
7/1/2006 2:00:49 PM
This was definitely an inspiring story, like so many others of the same type that I've read. More often than not, highly successful people like this, were inspired somewhere along the way by people like the teacher. Sometimes they have never even met or know about the people they have inspired. Unlike when I was a little younger, I take a lot of time to think these days before speaking....one never knows what impact your words will have to other people (good or bad).
+0
7/1/2006 3:46:44 PM
Hi... ========== Unlike when I was a little younger, I take a lot of time to think these days before speaking....one never knows what impact your words will have to other people (good or bad). ========== Yup. Indeed. I agree. Here's a good example. When I see someone lose their cool in a public forum -- such as resorting to name calling, displays of temper, or just generally acting like a pompous asshat -- I will NEVER ever buy from that person. Nor will I recommend them TO anyone. Words affect people - they affect the people we say them to, and they affect us, too. Of course, I'm preaching to the choir here. lol : ) Linda
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/1/2006 7:47:48 PM
============== "or just generally acting like a pompous asshat" ============== That sure conjures up an interesting image! Gary
+0
7/2/2006 12:39:50 PM
That is a wonderful story and what a lesson to be learned by it THANK YOU KATIE HAPPY 4TH
BIZYKATIE'S PLACE LAMARQUE,TX 77568 1 (409)938-7969
+0
7/2/2006 12:42:38 PM
What a wonderful story and a great lesson to be learned by it. happy 4th katie
BIZYKATIE'S PLACE LAMARQUE,TX 77568 1 (409)938-7969
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!