Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The *Parade Of Stars* Team Would Like Your Opinion
6/24/2006 12:46:00 PM
Hi Marilyn, Hi James - now I feel a bit better for what I said - I was beginning to feel like an "agua fiestas" - raining on everyone's parade. I love your comment "Pleasure as usual has a tendency to take control of your time and is getting out of control with all the hyper-competitiveness of Good People trying to love us to death." Sounds quite romantic or is it macabre!. Your idea of a weekly list of all these forums would certainly solve a lot of problems with time management - and still leave us free to congratulate and learn about fellow members. Ancient (oriental?) saying - If you are going to put your foot in it - have clean feet! Take care Jenny
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2006 12:55:52 PM
Hi Marilyn, Bless you my friend! I am so honored and grateful to be included in your "Parade of Stars," and I thank you so very much for the honor! You really sneaked up on me, and here I thought I was a nightowl. I could hardly believe my eyes at all the wonderful messages this morning. I guess that is why I call myself "Mrs. Garfield" .......... I don't do early mornings well, and now the secret is out! :-) Thank you and God bless you, Jill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2006 1:07:59 PM
Thank you my Wonderful Friends, Mary, Jadranka, Jenny, Chris, Florence, Lisa, and Pat, James, and JR, I graciously accept your warm congratulations, and words cannot describe how grateful I am for your friendships! I am truly honored to be included in Marilyn's Parade of Stars! :-) When I joined Adlandpro last year, I told everyone I knew that this was the best community I had ever found, because it made my Internet business FUN! And, that is the way it should be......making friends should be FUN, and having friends is priceless. You are all priceless to me, and I love you! I look forward to long lasting friendships with all of you! God bless you all, Jill
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2006 1:12:36 PM
Hey There and Hello! Happy Summer for those of you here in North America. Thanks for the invite for the Parade of Stars* i think its a Fantastic Idea!!! http://fantasticpay.com/?ref=tmobil8
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2006 1:36:57 PM
Hello Marilyn & Star Team! ;-) Congratulations, Jill & Patrick! Both of you are stars this week. Cheers! LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!