Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week # 18
6/24/2006 10:23:19 AM
Hey Gillian, Daughter of Jupitar! I Salute You!!!!!!!! I would not have missed your party for all gold in Rome. I hear the Romans threw the Best Toga Parties, bar none!! Your Light Is Shinning Bright - Enjoy The Moments - Cherrrrrrrrrrrish The Memories. Love Your "Attitude Is Everything!" maxinvegas
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2006 10:40:15 AM
Hello Marilyn and Team, Excellent Choice!! Congratulations Jill!! Ditto on what Carol says. Your a Wonderful Friend and Community member. You have such a warm heart and spirit. We are so lucky to have you. Thank you for being such a dedicated Team mate. Hugs!!! Love,
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2006 11:14:44 AM
Hi Jill, Congratulations!! I am so thrilled for you! You are truly deserving of this honor. Enjoy yourself as you are our "Shining Star" Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Edward Pena

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2006 12:24:36 PM
Hello Marilyn & The Parade of Stars Team, Congratulation's Jill !! Thank you for sharing your bio, it was very interesting !! Sounds like you have it all under control now !! Enjoy your weekend and being this weeks "Shining Star"
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2006 12:44:31 PM
To All My dear Friends Marilyn, Michael, Nan, Roger, Georgios, Florence, Carol, Ana Maria, Mary, Carla, Jenny, Leon, James, Lisa, Deborah, and Edward, Oh My gosh.....Thank you All! I know all your secrets now and that is you guys stay up all night! I cannot believe all your wonderful messages came in between the time I shut my computer off at 9pm last night til 10am this morning. I am overwhelmed and I feel like I have missed the whole party! But, for those of you that know me well, you know my real personality is that of Mrs. Garfield...I don't start my mornings real early...... :-) I so want to thank you all for your wonderful messages! And a very special thank you to you Marilyn and Deborah for this outstanding forum and all of your hard work and dedication for making this possible. So, from sliding down the hills into posion oak and faxing emails, I am so grateful to have "grown up" to become a member of Adlandpro. I cannot put a value on your friendships. They are priceless. I just stared at all your replies this morning, and am more appreciative than you will ever know. You have no idea how special all of your messages and your friendships are to me. I am truly honored, and I just want to THANK YOU all for being my friend! I love you! Sending Giant HUGS to all :-) Jill
+0