Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: forum participation produces dollars
3/24/2007 12:52:28 PM

Sarah,

Very nice, someone actually reads beyond the first post.  One of our problems is that people do not want to take the time to read a forum. I read all of David's thread and I always click on the button to receive the next posts.  How else can we have a conversation.

To join one forum, adding value to the forum speaks louder than running around posting in anything that says, "You are invited to join".

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2007 12:25:47 AM
Hello Mary,

I am not sure how I found this forum, but I am very glad that I did.  A bit late I guess, but nonetheless, here I am learning from a bunch of great minds.  My first week here at Adland, I made some wrong impressions.  But, as Adland goes, some wonderful people contacted me and gently let me know what was acceptable and not.  I am very grateful for that.  Thank you.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2007 7:57:32 AM
Joe, You are not late arriving as I just let David Cottrell know on his forum that his visitors might enjoy learning from this and the signature line forum called "May I have your autograph. When we see new people should always guide not judge them. There are some that just block them. I see it as an opportunity to help others so that they in turn may assist the new kids on the block. So now it is your turn to go help others.
+0
4/4/2007 8:56:55 PM
Mary,

Useful post. Thanks for sharing. Retired teachers do have more good information to share with us.
Thanks for being my friend.
                                            Darryl
You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2007 6:58:42 PM

Hi Darryl,

Glad to meet you and add you to my friends list.  I am still learning much about network marketing and so enjoy sharing what I find.  I'm not there yet, but still learning.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!