Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Decent or indecent? Thoughts?
6/20/2006 12:19:11 AM
Crack is the farthest thing from my mind as well as just slightly illegal!!! It just goes back to looking at a company FIRST, correct? Tom
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Decent or indecent? Thoughts?
6/21/2006 4:25:11 AM
Hi Linda, First off, I would like to thank you for starting a thread I can really enjoy! There have been some lately that have turned rather nasty! In fact, they seem to support the idea that there are two types, the decent and the indecent. You seem to have actually answered your own question rather well: ==================================================== I don't think the one *god* is money. I think it's *self* ======================================================= That is exactly the answer to the question. The indecent are those who put self above all others. The decent few are those who are willing to put others first. Those who are duped by get-rich-quick scams fall into the first category, as what gets them into the situation in the first place is the desire to please the self. Most would decry the atrocities committed by people of power in the Nazi regime, but they have never personally experienced the kind of power these people had. The only way to test their decency would be to offer them the same kind of power, stand back, and watch what they do. There ARE degrees of both. Not all who usually put self first are unable to do anything selfless, and most who are selfless are also selfish at times. Humans are a very confusing species, often unpredictable, and never boring! God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!