Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Another Scammer
6/18/2006 12:05:48 PM
Hi Linda I glad to see others post.What I personal know is there new members who do not know what to do after they join adland.I just recived information about my program that it is a scam.But the turbo charger I sell truly works.So I just sell and do not promote the internet side.I will drive down Monday and check this company out for myself.So lets all do our home work before we say Scam.I will put my web-site back online after the meeting.The people who purchase the chargers love them.So I feel good about that.Thank you for your time. John Gurney
+0
Carl Haavaldsen

825 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 12:15:59 PM
Linda, I have said this on many occassions in my forums. Do not listen to what others say, do your own due diligence and prove it to yourself. Accusations like this is what gives network marketing and marketers a bad name. If you have living proof and you can back it up, then publish it but you have not done that and by doing what you did could cost an innocent person any chance of making it online. Please, be very careful what you post and even your reputation could get scarred by a post like this.
Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal http://www.carlhaavaldsen.com
+0
6/18/2006 12:30:48 PM
I agree with carl. I sense broken english in his words. (I viewed his ads page and clicked a few links). Looks more like this fella needs a little help with Adland features. Why don't we invite him to be a friend? k? I'll go first. Happy fathers day all you DADS!
Michaelj
+0
Lawrence Rockett

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/18/2006 12:37:27 PM
I agree with Micheal Fitch 100% lets invite him and see if he wants too have any new friends.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 12:42:00 PM
Hello Linda, Thank you for the message. He gave you work for a couple of hours. Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!