Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Mental Illness. Is it Or Not
6/18/2006 11:28:05 PM
Hello William. What a great forum here. Rage is the way of the world. Changing all the time. Space is getting smaller, more people, more people and can I say more people and smaller spaces. LOL!!! I mean..... Yeah, I feel it all the time. Rage!!! Allot of people do not know how to deal or even how to begin to know. Can not blame parents for not teaching them that kind of control because the times are changing so much that parents did not know that when they were growing up. Mary and you have a big one going here. I really worry about how and what I am going to tell my children in life. Problems are already happening with tempers and impatience. Relations with other kids, teachers, public. Oh hell, I could just go on and on. What do you think about all this William??? I will be back. I need a can of worms to open here, LOL!!! I mean vent, LOL!!! I love your forums my Wonderful Great Friend. Never let others take that from you either. Keep on!!! Oh and keep what you have, hint, hint. checking back later. Your Very Good Friend,
+0
6/19/2006 12:31:31 AM
Hi Lisa Welcome to my forum and thank you for stopping by and posting. Yes, these times, they are a changin. I have thoiught many times about how different it is for our children growing up than it was for my generation. I never once went to school worrying about weather or not I would be shot and killed in homeroom. There were no metal detectors and no police in the halls. I honestly believe that tougher laws, stiffer penalties and more police presence have led to the increase in rage and violent crime. In fact, I proved this point when I used to own a bar in N.Corolina. Nearly all of the other bars had bouncers. I had no bouncers other than myself but I did not act like a bouncer. I concentrated on people having a good time. In the 4 years that I had that bar i had only one fight and it happened first thing n the morning upon opening with only 3 people in the bar. I had the best record of all the bars on the boardwalk as far as trouble went. People don't like the idea of being watched and controlled and it gives them an attitude. By the way, thank you for the kind comments and don't worry, I will keep what I have. In fact, I just mifght expand it a little in light of a recent PM that I just received that I was blocked from responding to. Take care my friend. May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and be there waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when you awaken. Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/9637/ShowForum.aspx Great New Product And Biz Op. Came to me highly recommended by a very good friend. I am just starting and I will keep you all informed as to progress. It really looks good. Here is my link http://www.aatcm.com/billdaddy
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2006 3:03:51 PM

Hi Bill,

I am behind in my adlandpro email and forums so just read this one. I think that lots of people have anger or angry depression. Perhaps it is due to the stress in our lives. Perhaps it is due to not getting enough sleep. It may be how they were raised... inadequate parenting. The desire to "control" as mentioned could also be a factor. Where I live people seem to drive more aggressively the past few years than previously. They follow too closely, pass a car that is going the speed limit, take foolish chances, and seem to be in an awful hurry.

In other words, I don't know the answer to road rage. I have never experienced it myself.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!