Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Person Of The Week Awards Forum! (47th Edition)
6/11/2006 4:02:22 PM
Hi Jennifer, "Truthfulness in Business" Quite a concept; don't you think? I think that all too many people are over zealous in their marketing attempts and they tend to exagerate the true expectations in a program. I believe that telling it like it is will let people make an informed decision and you will make more friends that way too. Thank you for stopping by, Jennifer. I appreciate your input and your observations of my integrity. Peace, Leon
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 4:04:05 PM
Hello John and LaNell, Congratulations Leon!!! Very Happy for you!! You do deserve this so much. Enjoy your Hollywood Spot of the Week. Your Good Friend,
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 4:09:55 PM
Hi Jen, Thank you for your observation. Some people would call my "not giving up" insane! LOL If I just gave up, then I would just remain in this dead-beat J.O.B. for the rest of my employed life... Like many millions of other people. I want break out of that rut and be different. With my PLAN I can do that and bring a lot of other people with me. Of course, they have to make that decision on their own. All I can do is put the information out there and hope that they will see the vision that many of us have already. It isn't too late and the program is still young. Thanks again, Jen. Peace, Leon
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 4:12:59 PM
Hi Lisa, Deserve this? You must be kidding! This is a lot of work to do on a Sunday afternoon. LOL Thank you for your recognition, Lisa. Peace, Leon
+0
John Stowell

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/11/2006 6:16:18 PM
Hi Leon, Congratulations on being chosen POTW, hope you enjoy it. I can relate to a few of the things mentioned in your BIO, I wasn't blessed with the gift of the gab, but at least i'm also giving this a go. They say Honesty is the best policy, I like to think that but these days dishonesty seems to work, I can't do that. Have a good week, John.
+0