Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Person Of The Week Awards Forum! (47th Edition)
6/11/2006 3:35:04 PM
Hi Sheryl, WOW!! I didn't think I impressed anybody, but it sure seems I bluffed my way with you! LOL Plan4Power is the BEST! I have had more success with this than anything I have ever endeavored to work with. I guess good people recognize a good program when they see one. I guess that means at least you and me! Peace, Leon
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 3:36:31 PM
Thanks Larry, I really appreciate your kind words. Peace, Leon
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 3:38:19 PM
My sweet friend Donna... What can I say? You are just TOO kind my dear. Thank you so much! Leon
+0
6/11/2006 3:39:37 PM
Hey Leon! :-) Is that smoke coming from your fingers? I think your keyboard is on fire! lol :-) Looks like you are definitely going to be busy. lol Leon, if you send me your Bio again I can post the right one. I used your About Me page (Bio) from your profile because I didn't see your Bio in my e-mail box. No trouble to replace if you still want the right one on there. Enjoy your week Buddy, you deserve it! ;-) Oh! And hail to the new King of Adland! lol :-) 8) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals. If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 3:40:00 PM
Hi Pedro, Thank you for stopping by and offering your kind words. Thanks so much! Leon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!