Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Person Of The Week Awards Forum! (47th Edition)
6/17/2006 8:07:18 AM
Hi Marion, THank you for stopping by with your congratulations and your business offer. Right now, Marion, I am focusing on Plan4Power with helping all of my members get their two personal referrals. I thank ou for your proposal, Marion. Peace to you and yours, Leon
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 7:38:27 AM
Hi John, LaNell and Everyone. I just stopped in for a few and noticed that Leon was POTW and had to come and say CONGRATULATIONS!! Leon has always been such a kind person and was always so kind to me and I am so happy for him. GREAT JOB Leon!! Take Care Friend and to all of you. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
6/24/2006 5:49:19 AM
C O N G A T S TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND. I HAVE BEEN VERY UNWELL LATELY AND THEREFOR NOT ACTIVE ANYWHERE, BUT I HAVE TO HONOR MY FRIENDS. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR WEEK OF HONOR. BEST REGARDS ARILD
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/24/2006 9:07:17 AM
Hello Shelly, Thank you for such a nice message. You are a very sweet person and I appreciate you. Peace to you and yours, Leon
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/24/2006 9:11:43 AM
Hi Arild, Thank you for your recognizing me here. You are a true friend and I am honored to be your friend. I hope you get well very soon and can be more active in your business endeavors. If you want to have a great way to develop a life-long income without going into debt to do it, I know of a PLAN to do just that. Peace to you and yours, Arild. Leon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!