Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Person Of The Week Awards Forum! (47th Edition)
6/13/2006 7:36:41 PM
Hi Leon, Congratulations as the extra special POTW. The people have spoken and I couldn't agree more. Enjoy Your Week & Party On! Best Wishes!
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/13/2006 9:08:33 PM
Hi Chris, I was also surprised after all this time to find that we neglected each other as friends. I am sorry that I didn't notice so many months ago. You are truly an inspiring man and I appreciate all of your kindness in your post and all of your other posts to the members. Take care my new/old friend. Just keep on keeping on and your train will arrive at the station. I have had the belief that what goes around comes around. If you help enough other people, you will get what you want. I am working in that direction and I hope to be able to achieve my expectations. You will too... I'm sure of it! You might be able to get there a bit faster if you and I teamed up at Plan4Power! Thanks again for being a great friend! Peace, Leon
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/13/2006 9:09:56 PM
Hey Donna, Thank you for stopping in and I appreciate the congratulations! Peace to you and yours, Leon
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/13/2006 9:11:37 PM
Thank you Elizabeth! I will try to have a wonderful week. So far it has been great, but I have been extrememly busy with all of the responses to post, friend invitations and PMs. Thanks again, Leon
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/13/2006 9:12:50 PM
Hi laura, Thank you for your kind words. You are too nice! Peace to you and yours, Leon
+0