Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Conquering ‘The Pits’ And Our Own Pendulums of Fear
6/10/2006 12:31:17 AM
Hello Max! This is Luella. So nice to see you and thank you so much for dropping in. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2006 12:36:35 AM
Hello JR, This is Luella replying. You are so right. It is a very tough road to learn to conquer your fears, but once accomplished, you are truly free of bondage. Let me plug the article I wrote with regard to my personal battle conquering fear. If anyone is in this position, you are not alone. Please seek help. http://oakwoodgrafix.co.uk/blog/Articles/MyLostYears_LM.html Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2006 12:40:30 AM
Hello Jennifer, This is Luella. Oh yes, I can relate to that saying from firsthand experience also. In this day and age, I believe more of us suffer from phobias and irrational fears than one would think. Thank you for dropping by my friend. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2006 12:46:40 AM
Hello Deborah, Thank you for dropping by. That quote hits the nail on the head. Kindest regards, Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 3:23:52 PM
Hi Luella and John, Wow. This is a big topic. Fear is something that dominates our lives on many many levels, fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of people and ideas that are different and fear of change. On this last kind of fear, there is a wonderful little book that some of you may have read by Spencer Johnson called "Who Moved my Cheese?" Although it was written as a business book, it is equally relevant to all aspects of life - it is a how to book - "How to adapt to a constantly changing world". And isn't it true that one of the biggest fears that hold us back from living our lives is that fear of change. Take Care Jennifer
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!