Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
WARNING New Virus Out There
6/6/2006 12:01:19 AM
Guys: > I actually received this email using one of my best friend's name plus >the words "E-invitation"!!!! I deleted it immediately. > Thank-goodness I had been warned ahead of time. It wasn't even an >attachment. Be careful. > Vick > >PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS >You should be alert during the next days > >Do not open any message with an attached filed called "Invitation" >regardless >of who sent it . >It is a virus that opens an Olympic Torch which "burns" the whole hard disc >C >of your computer. This virus will be received from someone who has your >e-mail >address in his/her contact list. That is why you should send this e-mail to >all your contacts. It is better to receive this message 25 times than to >receive the virus and open it. > > >If you receive a mail called "invitation", though sent by a friend, do not >open it and shut down your computer immediately. > > >This is the worst virus announced by CNN, it has been classified by >Microsoft >as the most destructive virus ever. > > >This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and there is no repair yet >for >this kind of virus. > > >This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the >vital >information is kept. > > >SEND THIS E-MAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW, COPY THIS E-MAIL AND SEND IT TO YOUR >FRIENDS AND REMEMBER: IF YOU SEND IT TO THEM, YOU WILL BENEFIT ALL OF US
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!