Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition)
6/13/2006 10:14:39 PM
Hello Jill, Thank you my friend. It is so in life. Sme people are leaders and some are followers. At least I know I follow a leader who knows what she wants. I am honoured being in your circles. Warmest Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2006 10:25:45 PM
Hello Marilyn, Many-Many thanks to you my Great Sister and Team Mate. You are always there supporting our friends, especially the news. Your forums are "terrific" to use a word of LaNell's. I mean "The Wagon" gives us friends, "The Weekly Parade of Stars" introduces the best and most successful community members. Yes I forgot to mention that You my friend made me a STAR in Weekly Adland Parae of Stars. By he way A specal forum topic will be set up for you during coming week end. Warmest Regards Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2006 10:28:08 PM
Hello Linda, Thank you for jumping in. A smile makes everyone happy. You are the Queen of Smiles and Jokes. I am honoured being your friend. Best Regards Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2006 10:29:59 PM
Hello Florence, Thank you my dearest for all support and and push up. Friend like you gave me this honour. I will nor forget that. Warmest Regards Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2006 10:36:01 PM
Hello My NORSK Vän (Noragian friend) By liing in Sween I learned to love your traditions and your culture. It is time to say it now. Scandinavia or the NORDEN as you say have the best system in world. I am luck being a guest in one of this countries. The quote: "My life I owe to my father. My welfare to my teachers" [Alexander the Great] Arild it is an honour for me being your friend. I wish Courage and soon Recurement. Be Blessed By God Georgios
+0