Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week # 15
6/3/2006 4:36:55 PM
Congratulations Ron ... a well deserved honor! Your friend, Susan Saling
If You're Already Drinkin' Evergy Drinks ... Why not Drink the ONE that's Healthy ... Tastes "Toadly Awesome" and PAYS You to Share It?! http://www.TheBluFrogCraze.com
+0
6/3/2006 9:41:57 PM
Hi Marilyn and Team :) Congratulations Ron!!! :) You are a great man and truly deserve this special honour to be a *Shining Star* enjoy your week! All the best to you always :)
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/4/2006 12:37:32 AM
Hello Marilyn, Star Team & Everyone! ;-) Congratulations Ron! You are a shining star this week. Thank you for your friendship. Cheers! LaNell
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/4/2006 2:01:50 AM
Hi Ron, I don't think I have had the opportunity to meet you yet, but I will certainly invite you to be my friend. CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep up your shining attitude. Peace, Leon
+0
Carol Salisbury

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/4/2006 7:43:56 PM
Hi Ron! Congratulations on being chose as a Parade Star of the Week! And let's not forget congratulations are in order for you getting married again in February! I think that's wonderful! My Dad remarried at age 80 a year after my Mother died so it's never too late (hmmmm... gotta remember that for myself!) :-) They are both gone now but they had a great time together... they were just like a couple of kids holding hands all the time! Enjoy life and have a great time traveling together! Blessings to you!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!