Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Thoughts on ...The Level Of The Game
6/2/2006 8:28:13 PM
Hello Tim! This is a most wonderful article. Yes, jump in and get your feet wet and play. If you fall and scrape yourself, you may cry a little, but keep going and don't worry about the others. You will find that so many will join you as they want to experience the fun too. Kindest regards,
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2006 12:57:42 AM
Hello Tim, Thank you for the invitation and sharing this wonderful article. Best Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2006 1:10:43 AM
Hello Tim! You picked a very interesting woman and her thoughts which are very provoking. I thought a little history on this special person was in order. About Louise LeBrun Louise LeBrun - is a provocative and compelling thinker, writer, speaker and facilitator. Creator of the WEL-Systems® approach to change, Quantum TLC™ and The CODE Model™ , her work with individuals and small groups has resulted in profound, generative and transformational change. A perpetual student of the weird and wonderful, Louise combines physics and metaphysics, the sacred and the secular, to reunite body, mind and Spirit for a magical life. A Reiki Master and Huna Teacher, she is the Founder of the WEL-Systems Institute and creator of WEL-Systems:NLP. Her clients come from around the world to walk with her as they awaken to and reclaim the magnificence of their imperfection as their guide to the journey home.
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Brian Ockert

123 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/3/2006 1:12:11 AM
Tim. What a great article. Thank you. I think your point number 2 'Love shamelessly' is one of the most rewarding things you can do in life. So many people tend to prejudge and you can make some great friends by giving people unsolicited love and friendship. You never want anything in return, it doesn't cost you a cent, but the rewards can far outweigh anything money can buy. Kind regards Brian
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/5/2006 12:27:36 PM
Hi, Tim Congratulations on posting another great article. Lots of food for thought, here. You don't post often, but you post deep, friend. It was good to see your name on a forum notification. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!