Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Greetings, My American Friends!
5/28/2006 10:40:26 PM
Hi Anamaria, While I, and I am sure all other Vets, thank you for your kind wishs, I must inform (remind?) you & others more than a few of us do not believe in one, or more, of the 30,0000 some gods humans have invented so far. The Facts are, THERE ARE ATHEISTS IN FOXHOLES! There always has been, are now and always will be, Atheists serving in the Armed Forces of the United States Of America.
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2006 1:32:45 AM
Thank you Nick for your kind words :-) Anamaria
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2006 1:37:34 AM
Hello Neil, And thanks for your input. You're right, there are atheists too. But Remembering is the main and important thing; the rest is upon the beliefe of ervery person! And we have to Remember of every Veteran despite of he was a God beliver or an Atheist. I think, and hope that this is something we agree! ;-) With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/29/2006 2:09:45 AM
Well Anamarie, I do not think I said anything even indicated I was disagreeing with remembering EVERY vet. (I have NO clue why you would think I was.) It is just ignorant people do not seem to EVER acknowledge there ARE Atheists in the U.S. military OR that there really ARE, "Atheists in Foxholes" So, I am making sure at least those reading this thread are aware of the truth. You see Anamarie, YOU, and your fellow Christians are NOT a member of a minority whom Christians have been PERSECUTING for nearly 2,000 years. IF you were, you would be much more likly to see our side of the issue.
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2006 8:18:00 AM
Hi my friend Neil :-) Looks my English is not helping me too well here. That is why I'm back and try to make myself clear! First of all: "I do not think I said anything even indicated I was disagreeing with remembering EVERY vet. (I have NO clue why you would think I was.) If my answer gave you this feeling than it means I didn't find the right way to respond to you because I never thought such a thing. Maybe I used a wrong word or in a wrong position in the sentence. Sorry for the inconvenience. And second: "You see Anamarie, YOU, and your fellow Christians are NOT a member of a minority whom Christians have been PERSECUTING for nearly 2,000 years. " I'm not sure I understand what you really meant here! Why do you think I would feel like a minority... of anykind? Than, you should know that I'm living, and I was educated in an excomunist country! As one of this kind, I won't say that I don't know what an Atheist is! For Comunists, there is no such as GOD! They only believe in Marx's ... (hm, not sure of this translation)... dialectical materialism, and they centered thier education on this bases! With respect of me, believing in GOD or not is a personal matter, and I do not think that it should be a big deal or fuss of it! I will never ask or persue anyone because of this! It's freedom of choice and oppinion. And that comes to anyone who come to my forums. The only thing I ask everyone is to be polite and keep the boundarys of common sence. I thin this is not too much because anyone should have these things from their first 7 years :-) That is why I never posted these somewhere! I do not mean this for you, I just wanted to share with you the way I think. And hope I didn't managed to offend you somehow because that wasn't my intention at all. I hope now we will understand each others better, despite my sometimes, poor English. (This deppends sometimes on my mood or how tired I am) You're welcome anytime to post your thoughts! With friendship, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!