Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What do you think of this website?
5/24/2006 8:31:08 PM
When I play horseshoes, I often use the glossary which includes, "That's as close as d*m* is to swearing." This thread is a relief from some of the others that are going down the c@r#a&p#e*r with all the organic fertilizer.
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/24/2006 9:00:51 PM
Thanks Rudy but I'm still none the wiser. Maybe they just give a damn about damn but don't give a crap about crap. It's weird. Gary
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2006 4:07:14 AM
Hi Linda, ====================================================== AND -- if you don't own the domain name that you're promoting, you need to download the "Shocking Truth" book in my sig file right away. ========================================================= Now that's a fact! heh-heh! I can't believe how many people promote someone else's domain name, along with about fifty gazillion other people, and expect to get noticed! That's why I'm such a fan of affiliate marketing... as long as I'm the one who's has the affiliate program. Why do it all yourself when you can get hundreds or thousands of others to do it for you? It's some of the cheapest advertising there is. Thanks for the book - I'm not done, yet, but appreciate it and think you might raise a little ire with the gurus for GIVING away something that's a WHOLE lot better than what they're hyping! God bless, Dave
+0