Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Shocking Truth About Internet Marketing
5/23/2006 6:16:11 PM
Hi: I've just put out a short ebook about Internet Marketing. It's short and to the point - and tells you who's making money and how... and who's not and why. You'll find a link to it at the bottom of this post. Just right click and select "save target as" to download to your computer. I'd love your feedback. If you read it, come post and let me know what you think. Questions are welcome, too. : ) Linda
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Shocking Truth About Internet Marketing
5/23/2006 7:27:21 PM
Now that's what I call a quick read. My kind of book! Straight forward and to the point. It seems like a compiliation of all the information we have discussed here in your forum at one time or another over the past six or seven months. If your new to the forum and want to catch up on a lot of whats been going on around here for the past while, make sure you read this one. It's a great starting point for anyone considering looking at trying to make money online. It will help you get over some of the hype you've been seeing and put it in it's true perspecitve! Awesome Linda!
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/23/2006 10:44:56 PM
Read it and after a brief google, found some of the topics have been mentioned elsewhere on the web, it's OK with me. I appreciated Ch. 4 Myth #4 which affirms I'm doing something right. Also Chpt's. 6 & 8, are also very relevant and applicable to the products and opportunities offered in my Amsoil venture. From that, you get an atta boy for another well done project.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2006 4:31:43 AM
Hi Linda, Your book is a quick read, easy to understand, very clear, concise and to-the-point. (Meaning, I enjoyed it! lol!) I think it should be Internet Marketing 101 required reading for the majority of people working online today. You have covered in a very short book all the major online marketing errors, what to do about them and where to find good resources. Well done. God bless, Dave
+0
Ricardo Alcaraz

203 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2006 4:21:53 AM
Hello Linda, I appreciate the ebook. I'll be reading it and hopefully, learn how not to lose but make some. Cheers! Ricardo
+0