Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Poem For Money Scammers...
5/22/2006 10:00:00 AM
by Marzlan Michael Arzl I get email almost everyday Showing me how I can be riched someday. Follow this and that way At the end that's all they can say. You can be riched tomorrow or in weeks Your mine is deceived like branches' tweaks. Listen to me now listen to me quick You've been scammed cause they're slicked. They show you cars and houses on their sites That you'll earn when you join the masses along side. After you have paid for the scheme You're about to go back to your dream. Learn what I've learnt you hear me not In this world nothing is free, "Oh you forgot!" Either you pay less money but pay high on efforts So, where is the promise of comforts. Desperate enough the Nigerian scams Promise you millions to go with their intends. If You reply to them more than willing Beware! Your account will be screaming! Some show you great products of promise At the same time, money can be made with ease. With so many things in the world you've seen Is there any different now after where you've been? I'm not saying you can't be successful or you can't be riched Truly, words are very easy to say than to reach. I beg to defer I'm not here to preach Read and learn more, that's how I teach. Read wise and read the webpage readily They say you can earn income steadily. If you put extra effort scanning carefully They never mention themselves, but others actually. Beware! Beware! And be Aware! Little are genuine but don't be scare, Get more advices before you are set To explore the opportunity before you regret! They wore luxury ties and tuxedos Making them looked good in photos. Ready to be hooked ready to be booked You're about to spend money more than his looks! ALL You Networkers Hail! Networking can never fail. It failed not because GOD didn't let you It failed because they didn't let you. I went to so many seminars about them I was so glad When I was there they said, "Robert T. Kiyosaki said..." All I wanted to know and listen what they had had But they fell short by saying again, "Robert T. Kiyosaki said.." I was a newbie just like others Gathering wealth for family with less hours. I put my last cash to sooth my desire At last, my site bursted a small fire! With no product and no MBA knowledge I learnt with pain from every mistake. I started it small I started humbly Later, the fruits grew I realised lately. So fellow networkers lend me your ears "An eye for eye" sees with no fears. What they do you can sure follow But be ready to start it hollow. Finally, Good luck to you, good luck to thee Are you resigning to your fate sadly? Take it cool and have a Jasmine Tea Follow what works and endures faithfully. Copyright Marzlan Michael Arzl Web Building and Niche Info Resources To read "The Special Dedication" and more visit here: http://www.marzlist.com/Poem/ Hope my friends, you liked this poem of our friend Marzlan Michael Arzl With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Junior Stewart

54 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: A Poem For Money Scammers...
5/22/2006 10:31:26 AM
Your right, this poem hits the nail on the head!!! I've tried lots of them and not made a dime but it cost me a lot. And got nothing in return. The only thing I ever made good money in is, Investments. Everyone have a GREAT DAY!!! Junior
Believe in yourself. Take control of your destiny!!! TRUST IN GOD!!!
+0
5/22/2006 11:04:21 AM
Hi Ana Marie, These words are oh so true. I have been taken many times, yet here I am again trying to become independant of the workforce. Have a Blessed Day.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2006 11:08:11 AM
Thank you Junior and Jeannette for your input here. This showes I was right sharing this poem with you ;-) With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2006 2:31:12 PM
Hello Anamaria! No truer words have been said - have you heard any more about the Poets contest which was said to be a scam? I hate seeing people get hurt when they think they have won something and the company just wants your money - Peace
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!