Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Create a “Hollywood style movie” in minutes, using your own digital or print photographs.
5/21/2006 5:40:57 PM
Quiet on the set! When you go to www.jackswayout.net just click on "sign up now" to register for your FREE account. Follow the easy directions and upload pictures. You can send pictures to family and friends for FREE . . . even before you make your movie! AND have them “sign-up” for their FREE account to email you pictures to included in your movie TOO! With your pictures saved online it’s Lights! Camera! Action! Go to My projects and hit “Create new DVD.” Chose the background and music that you like best then create your very own movie! Here’s a tip. You can save your movie at any time and work on it later. Be creative: include a story, a poem, or write anything that you want your movie viewers to see. If you’ve only got a big box of pictures or some vintage photographs, it’s no problem! Just call or email me with your name and address and I will give you a special container in which you can simply send your photos, slides, or negatives to our digital imaging lab. (Some restrictions apply.) Our trained photo technicians will carefully clean and scan your photographs. They’ll put your new digital pictures into your account so you can start making movies and return your originals to you! Get your Oscar acceptance speech ready, because you're definitely going to be nominated for Director of the Year. And don’t forget your FREE gifts! Click on “Add Photos” or “My Album”. Your gifts are in “My Credits”. Having problems with you lines? Call me at 888- 983-7739 and we can go over them together. If you like more information about this money making opportunity call me direct at 888-983-7739. Jack Frederick-Success Coach 1-888-983-7739 www.jackswayout.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!