Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (44th Edition)
5/21/2006 7:24:08 PM
Congratulations Linda, this honour is so well deserved by you. Enjoy your week. Cheers Holly
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2006 7:30:31 PM
HI LINDA, A BIG CONGRATS GOES TO YOU! You are definitely an asset to our community and I was in the POTW race with you before. I was surprised I won since I figured you would.Thanks for all the hard work you do in Network Marketing and I wish you the best of success! God bless you! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/21/2006 7:44:36 PM
Hey John, I could swear I posted for this edition before, because I remembered looking at Linda's Website and sending her a message from there. Stunning, Professional Work! But that's Ancient History, So Linda, CONGRATULATIONS on your Spotlight WEEK. Your Light Shines Brigthly throughout the Adland Domain and cannot be dimmed by anyone else. Thanks for Caring and Sharing. maxinvegas
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2006 7:51:54 PM
*************************************************************** Hello Everyone! ;-) Congratulations Linda! :-) You are our Queen this week of the POTW forum. Enjoy your week of honor. Cheers! LaNell ***************************************************************
+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/21/2006 8:34:24 PM
Thanks John, Congratulations Linda, you deserve it! Enjoy your week!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!