Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: OH NO! That Ugly, Insidious "Opportunity" is Back!
6/4/2006 10:34:48 PM
======= "LMAO!!!" A? ======= A$$
+0
6/5/2006 6:17:10 PM
I am a "newbie", by defination someone new to internet marketing. (very new). Going through some of these posts, confirms that most of the messages I have been receiving are coming from someone who wants to be my upline not my "Adland Friend". Some very interesting reading here.
Bruce Cox (Aussie Fella- Results). Success is a Journey not a destination, Let me help you get, to wherever it is, you want to go. http://brucecox.org
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/6/2006 12:45:54 AM
Bruce, Welcome to the jungle, er, Adland. Really, there are some wonderful people here, and some of them are also people who do not know much about internet marketing. You've come to the right place in Linda's forum, though. Hope to see more of you. Cheri
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/6/2006 5:59:44 AM
Welcome Bruce, Very astute for a "newbie." ============= "Going through some of these posts, confirms that most of the messages I have been receiving are coming from someone who wants to be my upline not my "Adland Friend"." ============= A lot of people use the terms "friend" and "victim" interchangeably around here. You will find Adland simply a reflection of everyday life. You will find people who will help you with good advice, people who want to be critical of you and vampires who just want to suck on your blood... I mean wallet. If you maintain due diligence and a healthy sense of skepticism you will be OK. At least in Linda's forums (and Cheri's and Dave's and a FEW others) you will see some sense being transmitted. I can't say that for many of the others though - sadly. Gary
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/6/2006 4:34:57 PM
Hi Bruce, welcome! ==== If you maintain due diligence and a healthy sense of skepticism you will be OK. ==== As per usual I think I think Gary hit the nail right on the head. But he did forget one little thing! You also need a very good sense of Humor! :-)
+0