Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tracy Layne

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Yes I am Struggling
7/28/2006 11:33:21 PM

Hi Linda-

With all due respect, I'm gonna have to disagree with you just a little.

You stated, "Since you don't appear to have a website or a commercial establishment, you don't have a business -- you are a sales rep for three different businesses."

I disagree.
I, too, am a sales rep for 2 companies. However, I take it very seriously, work very hard and consider it MY business. I don't just "need leads" to sell my products to. I recruit, build teams and organizations. I enable people to work from home and start their own organizations. If I don't work and recruit, I don't make money. This is my life. I created a lucrative residual income for myself BECAUSE I treated it as a business.

If I treated my "status" as just an affiliate, I wouldn't be where I am now. I think thats what's wrong with alot of those who jump from company to company looking for the next big thing .... they didn't treat it like a business. Kind of like the "renter mentality" vs. the "home owner mentality"

I would never tell anyone, you don't have a business because "you're just an affiliate" or "just a rep". I'd say ... make it your business and teach others to do the same.

Wishing You Health and Prosperity,
Tracy Layne

"A leader takes people where they want to go.  A "great" leader takes people where they OUGHT to BE!"

Power Pops - As Seen on TV - Ask Me For a Free Sample!

ISAGENIX - Creating Millionaires and Losers - I Lost 17 lbs. in 9 days and Gained a Six Figure Income

Many Blessings, Tracy Layne Get Paid Cash DAILY to Advertise Your Site http://www.asdcashgenerator.com/?ref=45207
+0
Name Name

74 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/28/2006 11:57:41 PM
Thanks Tracy. I am interested in your site on ISAGENIX but I could not get it to connect to the actual site for info.  sheree
+0
Tracy Layne

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/29/2006 12:10:51 AM

Hi Sheree-

I'm sorry. Try www.tracylayne.isagenix.com

Thanks for the "heads up".

Wishing You Health and Prosperity,
Tracy Layne

"A leader takes people where they want to go.  A "great" leader takes people where they OUGHT to BE!"

Power Pops - As Seen on TV - Ask Me For a Free Sample!

ISAGENIX - Creating Millionaires and Losers - I Lost 17 lbs. in 9 days and Gained a Six Figure Income

Many Blessings, Tracy Layne Get Paid Cash DAILY to Advertise Your Site http://www.asdcashgenerator.com/?ref=45207
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2006 1:44:20 AM
hello ...I have been using the Veretekk Marketing System for two years and I make money with it. Sometimes the new systems or business for only for short term but something that is older does work and history shows it....Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
7/29/2006 11:16:24 AM

Hi Tracy;

==========
With all due respect, I'm gonna have to disagree with you just a little.
You stated, "Since you don't appear to have a website or a commercial establishment, you don't have a business -- you are a sales rep for three different businesses."

I disagree. I, too, am a sales rep for 2 companies. However, I take it very seriously, work very hard and consider it MY business. ....  If I treated my "status" as just an affiliate, I wouldn't be where I am now.
==========

LOL.... I don't even know you yet, but I think I like you. And that's not sarcasm, it's actually delight at your post.  I agree with you.. It's what you've done that makes you a business, not just an affiliate. I think we're saying the same thing, in different words.

Most people come to Adland, throw a couple of affiliate links in their sig file, and think they have a business. They don't.

A very scant few look at what they are doing, see it as a business, and work it as such (like you). Even fewer people have a website that actually presents what they do as a business. Most just have affiliate links.

In my post, I was generalizing and commenting on what I saw, because the presentation was like the many - not like the few.

Yes, it's entirely possible to make a *business* out of reselling goods, services or opportunities.  Isn't that, really, what most retails stores do? They don't manufacture what they sell.

But, unfortunately, a lot of people at Adland and similar communities don't know how to build a business... so they just have affiliate links. When the links aren't performing, they get new links. And again, and again. They don't realize that they haven't stopped long enough to figure out how to build a business.

: )
Linda

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!