Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (42nd Edition)
5/8/2006 4:32:18 AM
CONGRATULATIONS Paul on being named POTW ! You are soooo deserving of this honor, not only for your contribution to Adlandpro but for your service to your Country and US so we can keep our Freedom. Thank you for sharing your most interesting BIO with us, it helps to get to know you a little bit more. I SALUTE you Paul ! You are a credit to your country and may God Bless you and keep you safe from harm. Donna
+0
5/8/2006 4:57:40 AM
Congratulations Paul!! Enjoy your week in the spotlight!! God bless you,
Your Guruette On The Net Marianne McEachern Success Consultant
http://www.GuruetteOnTheNet.com
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/8/2006 5:07:13 AM
Hello John, thank you for the invite john I alway's welcome honouring another respected member of our awesome community adlandpro.com. Paul well done my adland friend Congratulations and have a very rewarding week with being deserving of this honour. AdLandPro.com has grown towards being in the top of it's ranking which only makes me feel more proud to say these comments on public forum. Have a great time Paul you deserve it mate. respectfully jeffrey OBrien Ads by Google Free Slots Texas Hold Play Slots Fun Slots
+0
Harold Coram

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/8/2006 5:36:59 AM
Hi Paul, From one old soldier (USAF retired) to another.....keep safe! Grow eyes in the back of your head....and THANKS for what you do. Enjoy the limelight while it lasts. Harold (The Man With A Plan)
Your Road Map To Success
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2006 6:10:48 AM
Hello John-LaNell Thank you for the invitation. Your are doing a very good work by introdusing us to the most active members in this community. I am glad to be their friend. Go on doing this. *** CONGRATULATIONS PAUL *** I am sure you deserve this honour. Even though I am against war I do support the defense of our countries. In this very moment I have two sons doing their duties. Enjoy your week. I whish good luck and health. To show you my friendship I will today set up a forum topic titled: PAUL, definition and origin. Best Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!