Menu

Promote
Good Honest Advice
4/30/2006 9:21:37 AM
Hi Life is made of memories and pictures we identify and associate things that way. Let me show you a picture and a solution to a problem. Working all day and most the night the kids wanting the best of everything always saying what the other children have got. Mum mum dad dad I have to have this new toy Tommy down the road has it I want it I want it.dose this ring a bell? Mum and dad give in. The wife comes next john the washing machine has broken down again we need another one of to the shops again. Dad thinking all the time I love these people I don't want to let them down. But how am I going to pay for it all I am over stretched all ready. Monday morning comes and off to work driving to work as normal then the car brakes down. More bills the family need the car.I cant work any more hours the money just is not going round.I end up going into debt. Stop there a solution. Now there a right way and wrong way to sort this problem out which way will you go Solving a problem needs information,education, and knowledge to be successful. Example number 2 Let me give you a very common picture one that effects most people in todays fast living were everyone is always rushing and fall into bad habits now these situations can be changed very easily. We will stay with the family You got up late the kids are taking there time your going to be late for work. No time to make lunch so you give the kids money to buy there school dinner. Of you go to work of course you have not had time to make your sandwiches either.So off to the burger bar you get a burger plus a drink dose not sound much dose it. You have been working extremely hard all day so has Has the wife to tired to cook really so of to the phone to ring up for the pizza for the family dinner or a Mc Donald's or may be a Kentucky fried chicken well the kids love it. All paid on the credit card. How many times a month dose that happen.Then at the end of the month the credit card bill comes in.The habit of convenience has suddenly got a bit out of control the money has to be paid but how the stress go's up the worry begins.Stop there a solution Now there a right way and wrong way to sort this problem out which way will you go Solving a problem needs information,education, and knowledge to be successful. You don't have to be in debt to take part in this program teach others to stay debt free and earn at the same time.our affiliate program is coming very soon.if you want to take part email me your First and Last name and a user name to tigerking@ntlworld.com in the subject line affiliate please Learn Or Teach How To STAY Debt Free... To help you take the debt off and keep it off.We are looking forward to cheering you when you get to YOUR DEBT FREEDOM DAY - the day when you know your debt no longer controls you. Earn while you learn http://www.financialplanningprimer.com/tigerking/ Robert Roebuck tigerking@ntlworld.com
Robert Roebuck tigerking2@ntlworld.com
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Good Honest Advice
4/30/2006 10:00:41 AM
Thanks for visiting, Robert. You have some good points there. Stop by again soon!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!