Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Theater Dog
4/30/2006 4:36:10 AM
A man went to the cinema. As he sat down to watch the film and his eyes got accustomed to the dark, he noticed a dog sitting on the seat beside him. He was somewhat bemused but decided to try and ignore the dog. As the film progressed he noticed that the dog was reacting appropriately to the scenes. For laughter the dog wagged his tail and barked, for sadness he dropped his ears and whimpered, for violence he growled and bared his teeth. At the end of the film the audience applauded and the dog got up on all paws and barked and wagged his tail. The man turned to another who appeared to be the dog's owner and said, "Wow, that was a great film, and what an intelligent dog you have there. Frankly, I'm amazed." "So am I," replied the owner. "He thought the book was terrible." Please also visit our IMU Entertainment Forum! You are always welcome to read more jokes or even to play Games.
+0
Re: Theater Dog
4/30/2006 5:09:02 AM
Good Morning Anamaria, I needed a good laugh this AM. Great post - Super joke - Smart dog. LOL. I am going to copy that one and send it to some of my friends outside of Adland. Thanks for sharing this one. Your friend, Bob
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2006 6:20:23 AM
Hello Robert. I'm so glad if I could do something to lift your spirit. Have a great day.
+0
4/30/2006 8:47:48 AM
Dear Ana Maria, I'm amazed, considering the dog could only view the film in black and white. Hahahaha!! Thank you for that. Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2006 12:32:15 PM
Thanks for the great Sunday morning smile....I could just picture the conversation in real time :-) Enjoy your weekend, Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!