Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Your journey to Riches
4/27/2006 7:32:12 AM
Hello Everyone, Your journey to riches also includes the following values: 1. Happiness - You must not put others wishes for you above the wishes you have for yourself. Your well-being is the only honorable way to live. It guarantees your survival and the ongoing relationship you have with others. Likewise, you must not make others sacrifice their happiness for yours. There must be a sense of balance in the give and take of your wishes and those of others. 2. A Desire - What are you passionate about? Follow that dream and you’ll be well on your way to your riches. Without a feeling of passion or desire for that which you wish to accomplish, it is nearly impossible for it to come true. And - your desire must have a productive purpose in your life. What is the purpose for that desire? Why do you wish it to come true? Otherwise, it would only be a pipe-dream, a fantasy or, an unreal goal. If its something that is unrealistic and beyond your reach, it may not happen. 3. A Reason - Examine your values. How are you running your life? Is what you’re doing now serving your highest moral and spiritual purpose? Does it create happiness? Does your happiness, desire, and your reason provide you with a sense of well-being? These are the emotions and values you must place uppermost in your mind. Learn what makes you happy and think of what it means to you to experience it. Then continue pursuing it to completion only if its for the good of yourself and others. These values are the reasons to seek riches or any other desire. Based on your judgment of is valuable to you, be clear on what you feel is your reason. Then live by those values. On your journey to riches, do the best you are capable of doing. Strive to be healthy, happy, and giving. Do not be satisfied with anything less. When you have a desire to be more then you are, you are deserving of more and will become more. You will be moving toward a higher consciousness that will lead to your highest good. Go for it! ----- Thanks to everyone for their visit! Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
John Stowell

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Your journey to Riches
4/27/2006 5:18:11 PM
Hi Leanne, You know I was at a stage where I was stagnant, not much to look forward to, except for my family of course, then I thought this is no good, I decided to see what the world of internet was like. I started off doing surveys for fun, then I thought I would try Work from Home, I signed up, and got ripped off and lost $150. Whilst signing up I had to choose somewhere to advertise, guess what Adlandpro was first on the list and after going through the list something told me to go back to the top. So here I am and what a change has come over me. Even though I haven't really earned anything yet, money wise, I have suddenly felt rich inside as it is such a wonderful place to be. I am making alot of friends all over the world and they are so helpful. I have Happiness back. I have Desire back. I have Reason to keep going. Thank You. John.
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2006 7:06:11 PM
Hi Leanne, I do want to be healthy, happy and giving. Thanks for the inspiring article. DonnaZ
+0
4/27/2006 7:07:17 PM
Hi John, Good to see you have that zest for life back and have chosen to spend some of it here with us. Thanks for your post John. Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
4/27/2006 7:08:48 PM
Hi Donna, So good to see your face much better than that dark figure..hope you have a great day. Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!